Charlie Bewley

talie

I thought Charlie was an absolute pleasure and definitely my fave guest along with Jamie. I was looking forward to meeting him anyway but he exceeded my expectations. I can see how some people could take him the wrong way but I just really enjoyed listening to what he had to say.

Plus when I had the chance to have a bit chat with him at the Saturday night party he was so sweet and said that he has never worked as hard at a con before as that one doing like 400 photos in an hour but that he didnt want to come across as complaining. He said that he likes to keep things fresh and change it up coz he wants to give people their moneys worth with their pics. I just thought that was really nice xxxx

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus when I had the chance to have a bit chat with him at the Saturday night party he was so sweet and said that he has never worked as hard at a con before as that one doing like 400 photos in an hour but that he didnt want to come across as complaining. He said that he likes to keep things fresh and change it up coz he wants to give people their moneys worth with their pics. I just thought that was really nice xxxx

Bless him!! I commented on that a few times. No two pictures were the same!! I bet everyone is really pleased with their pics!

He was at his funniest when he wasn't trying to make people laugh and the jokes just came naturally.

And I'm very glad I met he because he was so nice *High fives back* xD

Also, the ADD thing shouldn't make much of a difference when it comes to what people think of him - my best friend has ADD and she's exactly like Charlie. Can't keep still for 2 minutes. :thumbup:

I only mention the ADD thing because people were saying he seemed bored cus he was fidgeting and stuff but that was just him reacting to that.

He's just a dead nice girl and I'm really defensive over people saying he's arrogant and stuff (I dont mean u like lol) but there's not another single person in the twi saga that treats his fans like charlie does.

I think some people confuse confidence for arrogance at times, and I know he doesn't like people thinking those things about him.

I just find the negative comments people were making quite upsetting cus as much as someone like Jamie was amazing i loved him, he didn't even make one apperence at the parties :D

I agree with the whole 'arrogance' thing. I know arrogent people (heck most of them are on my course at college) and Charlie is most certainly not an arrogent person, he's very confident and plays to his crowd which is great to see as it makes him a wonderful guest.

I know some people were like "Ughh, he's so arrogant etc.." but really, if he WAS arrogant he wouldn't have made tme for all his fans, he wouldn't have been so original in his photos and he wouldn't have come to the parties and hung out with his fans.

So, in my opinion, Charlie = Nom Nom Nom :thumbup:

I bet he'll appreciate that :thumbup:

Oh dear lol =[

I agree with the whole 'arrogance' thing. I know arrogent people (heck most of them are on my course at college) and Charlie is most certainly not an arrogent person, he's very confident and plays to his crowd which is great to see as it makes him a wonderful guest.

I know some people were like "Ughh, he's so arrogant etc.." but really, if he WAS arrogant he wouldn't have made tme for all his fans, he wouldn't have been so original in his photos and he wouldn't have come to the parties and hung out with his fans.

So, in my opinion, Charlie = Nom Nom Nom :D

Zactly <3 He came down last night to say bye to us all, gave us hugs n stuff! then this morning he clocked us adn rushed over to say bye before he had to leave for london!

I think its best just to say that everyone is entitled to their own opinion!

However, I dont think you have to attend the parties to be considered a good guest.

Aye they are, I just get a bit :wub: about people thinking horrible stuff about him cus he's just SO SO unbelievably giving and nice.

I can't think of any other actors in the saga who do their own twitter Q/A's with the fans etc...

No I don't either! I just think it showed that he cared enough to show face and say hi.

I bet he'll appreciate that :wub:

Oh dear lol =[

So, in my opinion, Charlie = Nom Nom Nom :wub:

Zactly <3 He came down last night to say bye to us all, gave us hugs n stuff! then this morning he clocked us adn rushed over to say bye before he had to leave for london!

Ahh!!! So wished we could have stayed longer but we needed to get home (Stupid College!!!!)

i think the people that met him before loved him, and the ones that hadn't were more likely to be the people that didn;t like him.... because i heard from a few people that he was too egotistical and everything and i was like "whaaat!? did you go to the proms?" and a lot of them hadn't so.....

i am backing charlie all the way!

he is a beautiful beautiful man!

Haha everyones entitled to their own opinion. I was just lucky enough/am lucky enough to have a fair bit of personal contact with him, he's a good guy like and I just don't understand why people find him cocky haha =[

I didn't think he was cocky either :/ Just out there, confident and so damn lovely.

Everyone has different opinions though, like you said :lol:

Aye they are, I just get a bit :( about people thinking horrible stuff about him cus he's just SO SO unbelievably giving and nice.

It's all about first impressions isn't it? Maybe those of us who didn't spend a lot of time with him didn't see his amazing side. He had the best photoshoot though, that's for sure.

I did go to the proms and thought Charlie was brilliant, he was charming and very eloquent with his talks, this time I did think he was arrogant and so far up his own backside he completely lost himself in his own ego, he ruined the talks for me, every time he was asked a question I cringed because I knew it would take 3 hours for him to try and think of something funny to say and (for me) he failed most of the time. Chris and Jamie totally outshone him in every sense. I definitely came away with the impression that nobody loves Charlie more than Charlie loves himself!

I did feel a little symapthy for him though, on the Friday night a friend was going to have her photo taken with him in the lobby, he was very gracious until he looked over her shoulder at a gaggle of girls that were hiding behind a pillar and he said 'They've stalked me all night, they won't f**king leave me alone and if I stop now they're going to swarm me again'

That's plain rude and just a tad obsessive to the point of being scary!

I did go to the proms and thought Charlie was brilliant, he was charming and very eloquent with his talks, this time I did think he was arrogant and so far up his own backside he completely lost himself in his own ego, he ruined the talks for me, every time he was asked a question I cringed because I knew it would take 3 hours for him to try and think of something funny to say and (for me) he failed most of the time. Chris and Jamie totally outshone him in every sense. I definitely came away with the impression that nobody loves Charlie more than Charlie loves himself!

I did feel a little symapthy for him though, on the Friday night a friend was going to have her photo taken with him in the lobby, he was very gracious until he looked over her shoulder at a gaggle of girls that were hiding behind a pillar and he said 'They've stalked me all night, they won't f**king leave me alone and if I stop now they're going to swarm me again'

See the talk thing he doesn't try to be funny :S that's not why he does long answers, he gives long answers cus he tries to give you the full process of his thoughts, we interviewed him and he went way over the time he was meant to because of his long replies and any interview he does if you listen he's the exact same. I REALLY REALLY liked chris but I thought he was rude when he was yawning and stuff with Charlie, you could tell it upset him and that

OMG :| it wasn't a group of French girls was it? Cus they were the ones he got dragged away from in the party :D

BTW for those that did find that charlie was cool and if you're not already you should become a bewlier :unsure: x

Edited by Crépuscule

See the talk thing he doesn't try to be funny :S that's not why he does long answers, he gives long answers cus he tries to give you the full process of his thoughts, we interviewed him and he went way over the time he was meant to because of his long replies and any interview he does if you listen he's the exact same. I REALLY REALLY liked chris but I thought he was rude when he was yawning and stuff with Charlie, you could tell it upset him and that

OMG :| it wasn't a group of French girls was it? Cus they were the ones he got dragged away from in the party :D

BTW for those that did find that charlie was cool and if you're not already you should become a bewlier :unsure: x

ohh minnie jane and bella want to join and they want the hoodies to they asked me on sunday when we were waiting for our charlie photo shoot .how do i get those?

Edited by blondie342009

ohh minnie jane and bella want to join and they want the hoodies to they asked me on sunday when we were waiting for our charlie photo shoot .how do i get those?

Oh that's SO cute <3

Just pop us a wee message to admin@charliebewley.co.uk we can issue numbers etc... and help you with any questions you have !

Charlie was beyond amazing and as lovely as he was at proms.

He had a lot of time for me and never failed to show his face at the parties, he made time to talk with everyone he could. He even went out of his way to say a proper goodbye to a group of us on both the Sunday night and Monday morning. In the talks almost every time Charlie tried to say something he would be interrupted, and so didn't even get a chance to fully express himself. The people that are slagging Charlie, clearly don't understand him, and there's nothing more to it than that. Charlie was nothing if not amazing, and its a shame people aren't seeing Charlie in the way he deserves to be seen.

Charlie made my weekend.

Kady.

Charlie was beyond amazing and as lovely as he was at proms.

He had a lot of time for me and never failed to show his face at the parties, he made time to talk with everyone he could. He even went out of his way to say a proper goodbye to a group of us on both the Sunday night and Monday morning. In the talks almost every time Charlie tried to say something he would be interrupted, and so didn't even get a chance to fully express himself. The people that are slagging Charlie, clearly don't understand him, and there's nothing more to it than that. Charlie was nothing if not amazing, and its a shame people aren't seeing Charlie in the way he deserves to be seen.

Charlie made my weekend.

Kady.

:wub: x 39501959285