Event Feedback

DavidB

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before all the drama started though...

the post that got deleted was constructive criticism. I didn't think it was personal or offensive in any way and I actually agreed with a lot of the points she made..

anyway...

:/

yeah, it would be so much better for complaints like this to be dealt with privately. :D

on a lighter note, I wonder if Chris knows about the hairy balls Facebook group :thumbup:

haha! he'd love it :D

we ask people to send in questions all the time if no one send then in we have to work with what we have its something we ask for all the time if you would like to help us by getting together some good questions them that would be great for us and the fans .

as to jenni i do not know if this is her or not she may have just used another name but there are a lot of issues that seem the same to us and as she has said she is not coming back i do not see why she wants to keep coming on here and having her say ?

if she wanted to have her say and do some good with it then maybe emailing us in privet would have been better than coming on here

i am going to clean up this thread now as its not helping anyone and as david b has said its good to have a place to get constructive feed back from but not a place to create issues and get of the point

jason

jason

If you ever get mr bewley again I might just have to detach my spam from canada and come back and give you 359812395891 questions :thumbup:

She's not coming back because she's going back to the USA not from choice Jason. Jenni is a fantastically nice girl who is blunt and honest, the grammar in that e-mail is also very below Jen, if she wanted to have her say then she would and has done, she wouldn't resort to setting up a fake alias. I can assure you of this.

All in all, ET3 was my fave event. I do think certain things could be done better, some of the crew are freaking awesome Mary (i think) for instance who was sorting out the meal, Gemma is always an absolute star and Davey is beyond lovely. Some of the crew are rude though one of them was incredibly rude to a friend of mine (and a complaint has been made)

The one thing I'd worry about if I was attending ET4 are the sheer amount of attendees, what if the same thing happens at ET4 as what happened to mr christopher? Not a criticism just a general pondering.

ALSO I can't remember her name GAH lol but Kelly and Becky I think it is were wonderful on sunday helping organise the team bewley Photoshoot.

• Showmasters Admin

go ahead and delete it. it wont harm us, but other people have read this and agree. I know that for certain. I feel really unhappy with how you've dealt with this.

and for the record, if anyone was to have read her original post because you hadnt deleted it, this would never have happened. this would never have gotten this far, and you wouldnt have lost our respect.

you can see why i was unhappy and if its not her ok then we can talk about it but keep on attacking me will not help anyone, i still find some of the wording very odd and there was no one at the event under that name also so it could be anyone but looking at her old posts it really sounded like her

the post that got deleted was constructive criticism. I didn't think it was personal or offensive in any way and I actually agreed with a lot of the points she made..

anyway...

Aw, sorry my reply wasn't aimed at that post in particular x Just a general comment based on what I'd read through this whole thread.

jason I wont be at the next event due to the fact I wont be in the country </33333 however how about having a wee team of researchers of the forum that are fans of the guests? I know personally I could've pulled about 100 questions for charlie lol and im sure people like cheryly could've done the same for Jamie.

Totally! Thats actually a really good idea I dont know how none of us thought of that previous to the event :thumbup:

I sent in one for Jamie but it wasnt read out :D

anyway...

Aw, sorry my reply wasn't aimed at that post in particular x Just a general comment based on what I'd read through this whole thread.

oh I know...it's ok :)

I just think everyone should be entitled to their opinion, especially when it is valid and useful points that are being brought up.

xo

jason I wont be at the next event due to the fact I wont be in the country </33333 however how about having a wee team of researchers of the forum that are fans of the guests? I know personally I could've pulled about 100 questions for charlie lol and im sure people like cheryly could've done the same for Jamie.

Totally! Thats actually a really good idea I dont know how none of us thought of that previous to the event :thumbup:

mine wasn't read out either :D

• Moderators

I didn't get a flake with my hot chocolate.

I ate it.

I KNEW I SAW IT IN YOUR BEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

My roll kept not being in my mouth ;)

:thumbup:

I didn't get a flake with my hot chocolate.

I didnt get a hot chocolate! :D

That's because I had it duh :D

AND I had cake! :D

• Showmasters Admin

we ask people to send in questions all the time if no one send then in we have to work with what we have its something we ask for all the time if you would like to help us by getting together some good questions them that would be great for us and the fans .

as to jenni i do not know if this is her or not she may have just used another name but there are a lot of issues that seem the same to us and as she has said she is not coming back i do not see why she wants to keep coming on here and having her say ?

if she wanted to have her say and do some good with it then maybe emailing us in privet would have been better than coming on here

i am going to clean up this thread now as its not helping anyone and as david b has said its good to have a place to get constructive feed back from but not a place to create issues and get of the point

jason

jason

If you ever get mr bewley again I might just have to detach my spam from canada and come back and give you 359812395891 questions :D

She's not coming back because she's going back to the USA not from choice Jason. Jenni is a fantastically nice girl who is blunt and honest, the grammar in that e-mail is also very below Jen, if she wanted to have her say then she would and has done, she wouldn't resort to setting up a fake alias. I can assure you of this.

All in all, ET3 was my fave event. I do think certain things could be done better, some of the crew are freaking awesome Mary (i think) for instance who was sorting out the meal, Gemma is always an absolute star and Davey is beyond lovely. Some of the crew are rude though one of them was incredibly rude to a friend of mine (and a complaint has been made)

The one thing I'd worry about if I was attending ET4 are the sheer amount of attendees, what if the same thing happens at ET4 as what happened to mr christopher? Not a criticism just a general pondering.

ALSO I can't remember her name GAH lol but Kelly and Becky I think it is were wonderful on sunday helping organise the team bewley Photoshoot.

i will let you into something

the crew are great but you would not know what they have to put up with we have to put up with some real corkers and some incredably rude people and some that are just nasty these one or two can really up set someone and this has happened and that sometimes brakes some crew members so if they fail from time to time then i talk to them and forgive them as i know all the crew are good people .

there were 900 people attending this event and very few of you talked about the things that were extra that were fun and worked well like the costume display bouncy castle etc one or two have but not many as people remember to bad things and the things that did not work 100% not the good things that did work well .

we try and do our best every time we only ever do our best and after a event we all get post con blues not just the fans , and its my job to come on here try to help with issues that people have and also try to explain why things are like they are , but tonight even i have post cone blues , i am glad the rest of the team dose not have to do my job tonight

well on with this thread :blush:

• Moderators

the crew are great but you would not know what they have to put up with we have to put up with some real corkers and some incredably rude people and some that are just nasty these one or two can really up set someone and this has happened and that sometimes brakes some crew members so if they fail from time to time then i talk to them and forgive them as i know all the crew are good people .

As you know, obviously I know how much hard work being a crew member is, but occasionally there will be those who slip up.

One of my friends was made to cry at the event, and I felt really bad for her. Regardless of how tired we are, we know we have to uphold the best possible customer service to the attendees, and so if there's ever a slip up like that it stands out even more. I know she emailed, so I hope it gets picked up as I worry it'll ruin things for her in future. No one should be made to feel that bad.

We can all aim to be perfect but there's always going to be slight failures here and there. We just have to take the bad with the good, and hope we can improve in future.

The main reason I make topics like these is so people can praise as well as be constructive with their criticisms. Attendees are a lot happier if they feel they have a two-way communication with you, which is what can make this forum great, and far better than some others. So a topic like this can be beneficial for all those involved.

David if your friend was so upset , I am thinking the time to deal with it was at the event with TT??

I hope it is all now sorted

I also think that crew have to put up with so much from so many , that they too should maybe highlight problems at the time, and maybe unruly or rude attendees be spoken to.

This is meant as a general comment that the best time to deal with things is at the event .

Edited by scruffy

Totally! Thats actually a really good idea I dont know how none of us thought of that previous to the event :blush:

I sent in like 10 for charlie none of which were read out </3 lol personally i think they were alright, like I asked "How do you feel winning the first mr twitter of the decade" and "As an actor with ADD do you ever struggle to concentrate on set?"

See Jason I remember either way if someone is good or bad.

I remember how well gemma and davey handled a particular situation on sunday night thus it made me enjoy the rest of the night and I was ever so greatful.

Same with Becky and Kelly, who went out of their way to make sure the Team Bewley tshirt was executed perfectly.

I also remember how at ET2 the guy with long dark hair and a wee beard was really nice to us after a difficult situation, and how Stuart always helps if your in need of it.

But I also remember the really rude crew member at ET2 who told me to get to the back of the gold queue even though I was Gold #11.

Personally I would attend ET4 if I could (despite saying prior to ET3 I def wouldn't be) if it was fees-able. I just think sometimes people like myself and Jen/david etc are good people to listen to cus we'll give you good and bad feed back, stuff we feel is constructive, not just lie on our backs with the biggest straw and see how far we can suck up it.

Edited by Crépuscule

David if your friend was so upset , I am thinking the time to deal with it was at the event with TT??

I also think that crew do have to put up with so much from so many , that they too should maybe highlight problems at the time, and maybe unruly or rude attendees be spoken to.

She did address it at the convention also.

When did it become about rude attendees?