Favourite moments?

jess8619

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole weekend was wonderful - but maybe when I shouted out in Jamie's talk when he was on about not having any pants on and he said "I'm sure you'll think of that" or something like that

.... I shouted "WE WILL" lol his face was a picture and Sam disowned me and told me off for embarrassing her ....rayray and I were in hysterics :thumbup:

....and Charlie giving us one of his stares as we were laughing so much on Sunday :P

Ohmy, funniest moment ever! I couldn't breathe from laughing! So glad I pulled you over to sit by me! :D

The whole weekend was wonderful - but maybe when I shouted out in Jamie's talk when he was on about not having any pants on and he said "I'm sure you'll think of that" or something like that

.... I shouted "WE WILL" lol his face was a picture and Sam disowned me and told me off for embarrassing her ....rayray and I were in hysterics :thumbup:

....and Charlie giving us one of his stares as we were laughing so much on Sunday :P

Ohmy, funniest moment ever! I couldn't breathe from laughing! So glad I pulled you over to sit by me! :D

lol Rach Sam was not impressed - I've written something about that in the Jamie thread lol

lol Rach Sam was not impressed - I've written something about that in the Jamie thread lol

I just saw! At least she wasn't sitting next to you ;)

There were so many great moments! One that I can remember was when Christopher was signing the banner, not realizing that me and my friends had bought it for a heck of a lot of money and started doodling on it. XD Then when he asked us if he could draw on Rob's face (we were one team Jacob, one Edward, and one Switzerland) I persuaded him to deface Rob! :thumbup:

Charlie rude? lol

I didn't think so ^^

My fav moments are all with Charlie involved.

The guest encounter on Saturday and he made me introduce by standing up like in school. lol Hum... The joke he made in French when I told him how we say marzipan in French.

All my shoots with him and especially when he let me climb on his back and he told me "you better hold on tight Spider Monkey".

When he signed my pic with "Bewlier #58 rocks" and Eclipse "I'm faster than Edward"

Charlie doing the dolphin.

Jamie and Chris :)

And a lot of other moments :)

But I was embarassed when, on Sunday, during Kiowa autograph... I forgot mu auto voucher on his table and he came to give it to me :)

Edited by Angélique

• 2 weeks later...