Favourite moments?

jess8619

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Rhi what did Jamie say about the cake??

Aha I got 2 photos with TooTall, I think I missed half my face in the first one!

& Lily! Yes!! You're so bloody adorable, I wanted to steal you!

I cant remember most of it, I was blushing so furiously! lol

he put on his gay voice and was doing poses and saying stuff like

"you made that? (swipes his hand) Oh...my....god! I loooove cake" and he went on for absolutely ages, shook my hand and stuff, but I was so seriously embarassed I cant remember lol

I didnt get any pics with TT this time ;) But I did get a few hugs :P

I had so many good memories tbh.

Generally sharing with Ray Ray what an awesome wing man she is :D

Charlie totally embarrassing me in the gold drinks reception.

Our Charlie interview

JCB's talk - Darrrrrrrrrrrrrling

My photoshoots with charlie

Him wearing our band all of sunnday

Being with all the amazing people I cherish, Kady, mel, tif and chesme + ray ray especially <3

Oh and debs sam and mel! My brummie lot <3 lol and most of the forum lot :D

• Moderators

Oh God, not that :D lol

Ummm there was quite a few cracking moments...

But for me, shimmying upto Stuart the security guy, when I was quite tipsy on the Friday night and doing my knock-kneed running man was really quite epic :)

I am sure it is an image he will treasure for life :)

Muahahaha!

Getting everyone through all of the autograph and photo queues. Sorry again to those that got rushed through Christopher's queue on Sunday.

Being asked for photos, which I still find slightly odd ;) MrsTwilight and Twilight spring to mind as they both asked and then said I'd probably not remember them.

Being asked for lots of hugs :P Always fun. I seemed to get hugged a lot by the Cullen clan :P

Jemma from the forum randomly saying "Hi gorgeous" when I saw her at the party.

The biggest thing for me is seeing everyone having a good time. I am a volunteer like all the other crew and ultimately we do do it because we love it and love helping all you guys have a great time. There's nothing worse for me than to see people not enjoying the show. It's why I personally (as well as a lot of other people) put a lot of thought into how everything runs. Trust me, that we NEVER say "well that'll do!". We always think of every possible way of doing something and then pick the best option for everyone.

Hope to see you all soon at another event and at ET4 I'm sure.

Haha. How can you. Not remember us ;) yes them pics will always be treasured ;) wil post them tomorrow!!

Seeing Charlie again !!! Always a real pleasure

Jamie !!!! So funny ! his solo talk was hilarious !!!

Every guests wishing me a "happy birthday" : Chris and Charlie hugging me, Jamie saying I was lovely and sparkly and had a nice jacket and singing to me happy birthday in french "bon anniversaire" during the autograph session

The foto shoot with Kiowa and his big kiss ;)

and all the awesome parties !!!!

Generally sharing with Ray Ray what an awesome wing man she is :thumbup:

Our Charlie interview

Being with all the amazing people I cherish, Kady, mel, tif and chesme + ray ray especially <3

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Generally sharing with Ray Ray what an awesome wing man she is :P

Our Charlie interview

Oh and debs sam and mel! My brummie lot <3 lol and most of the forum lot :(

<3 you Talie! :P:(

doing the leap of faith

OW

lmao!!! THE funniest thing ive ever seeen!

Generally sharing with Ray Ray what an awesome wing man she is :whistling:

Our Charlie interview

:D:P :P

Generally sharing with Ray Ray what an awesome wing man she is :P

Our Charlie interview

Oh and debs sam and mel! My brummie lot <3 lol and most of the forum lot :D

<3 you Talie! :P;)

i miss you guys :( i also love you guys :wub:

My favorite moment was during our photo shoot with Charlie.. it was my daughter's turn and he just picked her up.. it was so sweet.. she didnt know what to think.. lol.. really really good moment..

I was in the que when he did that lol, she looke very unsure at frst lol

Yeah did you hear her say What the hell..lol.. she was totally taken by surprise. lol

Aha, Rhi! That's awesome! I didn't even realise there was cake until afterwards :vader:

lol no way! I do know people that didnt eat the slab cake with the apples on cos they didnt realise I made it lol They thought I just made Bellas Birthday cake instead lol :gorgeous:

You are a fab cake maker! :jason: thank you for putting up with my "gold pass reception" (and by that I mean "wine soaked") questions about lost prophet cakes...

The whole weekend was wonderful - but maybe when I shouted out in Jamie's talk when he was on about not having any pants on and he said "I'm sure you'll think of that" or something like that

.... I shouted "WE WILL" lol his face was a picture and Sam disowned me and told me off for embarrassing her ....rayray and I were in hysterics ;)

....and Charlie giving us one of his stares as we were laughing so much on Sunday :P

It was just so nice to see everyone having such a great time and everyone in their costumes it was lovely especially Lily who dressed as Jane omg she was so good on Sunday well done :thumbup:

The whole weekend was wonderful - but maybe when I shouted out in Jamie's talk when he was on about not having any pants on and he said "I'm sure you'll think of that" or something like that

.... I shouted "WE WILL" lol his face was a picture and Sam disowned me and told me off for embarrassing her ....rayray and I were in hysterics ;)

....and Charlie giving us one of his stares as we were laughing so much on Sunday :P

It was just so nice to see everyone having such a great time and everyone in their costumes it was lovely especially Lily who dressed as Jane omg she was so good on Sunday well done :thumbup:

Awww thankss :D :D