Favourite moments?

jess8619

What were your favourite moments from the weekend?

I have quite a few...

I was getting my photo done with Jamie and the guy took like 5 photos because they weren't coming out right then he made me stand to the side and screw my eyes shut tight for 2 minutes, then he took me back to Jamie and made me do it again - so Jamie goes "I'll do it with you, shall we do it together?" (As in the shutting eyes thing) so infront of all these other people queing we're there with our eyes shut tight and then the photographer counted down from 3 and we opened them again so in our photo we look a bit dazed. Haha, he was so lovely.

Was anyone in the queue when that happened by any chance?

Also, my sister goes to Beadales, the school he used to go to so when I went to get my autograph we talked about that for a little bit and he gave me this massive grin which was lovely. xD

And on Saturday night I followed Kiowa round like a shadow for half a minute until he did a half turn to talk to someone so I turned around too. xD

Such a good weekend! :D

Your turn...lol

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have quite a few...

I was getting my photo done with Jamie and the guy took like 5 photos because they weren't coming out right then he made me stand to the side and screw my eyes shut tight for 2 minutes, then he took me back to Jamie and made me do it again - so Jamie goes "I'll do it with you, shall we do it together?" (As in the shutting eyes thing) so infront of all these other people queing we're there with our eyes shut tight and then the photographer counted down from 3 and we opened them again so in our photo we look a bit dazed. Haha, he was so lovely.

I was in the queue :D

Jamie in general. The guest encounter with Tinsel was very nice as well.

which guest encounter are you talking about? I've done the last one with Tinsel today and it was great!

I have quite a few...

I was in the queue :D

Oh god, bet we looked a right pair. Ahaha. >.< :D

Hmmm XD

1) JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE!

2) The look on charlies face when he realized that Jamie was funnier than him and more interesting in the talkk :P

3) Chesme drunk. Hilarious :D

4) meeting everyone! Rhi; my mum seems to love you!

5) Chris saying how awesome i looked in my Jane outfit.

6) Charlie announcing that my eyes were the best ever.

7) Kiowa saying Happy birthday <3

8) Tinsel calling me Beautiful

9) Photoshoots. Bar Charlie :/ you may see why on facebook soon.

10) Everyone saying hi to me and saying happy birthday :D I felt so loved. Even if i couldnt remember who you were! Sorry bout that. . . :(

All jamie campbell bower moments were my fave. He's looooooovvveeely!

Though he wouldn't do a photo looking like he wanted to kill me... He said he wanted to love me. Bless the cheesy-ness of it all darling haha.

Oh and the guest encounter with him was fabulous. :)

1) Christopher rubbing my back during the photo shoot

2) Running my fingers through Charlies hair at the sat night party

3) Jamie sharing with us all that he was wearing no underwear lol

4) Charlie being upstaged by Jamie and Christopher in the talks.

The list could go on but they are my favs

Jamie revealing on stage in his talk how he'd chosen to go commando LOL! :')

Charlie biting my head on Saturday night and then re-attempting it during my photo with him haha.

Then Princess Hannah telling me "that's how he impregnates girls!" and us both suddenly going "RENESMEE 2!" ..And then the both of us telling him in the autograph signing about it XD

A lovely guy and girl,who's names I never got and didn't get the picture they took either :D, catching me coming out of the bathroom and telling me I looked like Jane so they wanted a picture with me lol.

Getting hugs and kisses off Chris. Then sitting on his lap in my photo with him and sneakily kissing him on the cheek :) Then he yelled "Whaddya want for Christmas?!" in a Santa-like voice so I was like "YOU!" :P

Great weekend there was so many favourite moments! <3

And on Saturday night I followed Kiowa round like a shadow for half a minute until he did a half turn to talk to someone so I turned around too. xD

HAHAHAHA that was insanly funny watching you do that Jess.

umm i loved Jamie's talk before he left (:

Umm i don't know i loved it all. i can't just pick things out :P haha

Jamies solo talk was the best thing. He was great in the shoots and auto sessions. I had to get a 2nd auto for a friend which I have done at all the cons so far and when I told him her name etc he said...Aww aren't you lovely, you are really nice to do that!! He was such a gent, hilariously funny and I'd love to meet him again!

My highlights....

Chris, oh my GOD if he wants to come back to any ET then please god let him, what an amazing guy. Having to get up in front of everyone at the closing ceremony to get a kiss on each cheek, a hug and to get my chair (I won his chair at the auction and asked if he could personalise it and 'write something nice' when i went to get my autograph!) was slightly embarrassing but TOTALLY worth it!! :D

Jamie was by far the funniest guy I have seen in a long time, my insides were hurting from laughing so much in his talk!

I implied that Charlie was a dummy in the guest encounter, whoops!!!

I just loved everything about et3......i am still grinning!!! :P

All of the talks.. especially Jamie's and When Charlie picked Tinsel up in her chair and Kiowa was like 'Tinsel is in time out' haha.

Kiowa getting us all the scream in his guest encounter.

Christopher being really sweet and making me cry by personalising my autograph when they told him not to.

The bouncy castle :)

Ooh.. My fave bits:

Christopher's guest encounter, was fun and felt like getting to know him! Was nice that he did some of it in French too for the French guests, very friendly! I also got a lush tight hug which was amazing! :YAHOO:

Jamie's talk on his own... Ace! He is so hilarious, and so natural! I didn't know much about him before, but I am certainly a fan now!! :P

All the lovely/lively/crazy people I met this weekend (most I met through going out with John when he had a cigarette! Lol). Special mention to Lisa, Harley and gang, Val, Simone, Jo, and the gang, to my fellow non-smoking smoking buddy I met last night, the lovely witch lady and her friend, Princess Han Han of Manchester and Shrek, Giles the funky photographer and all the amazing people who's names I can't remember (I am pants with names, sorry!!) all welcome to add me on facebook (http://touch.facebook.com/?w2m#profile.php) if that link doesn't work (it's an iPhone link) I will write it again once back on laptop! :lol:

Overall I just loved my first ever convention, the guests were fab (especially Jamie and Christopher!!) and I cannot wait for ET4! :D

Thought of a few more...

Charlie doing his drunken party trick, then Kiowa having a go but falling flat on his face. HAHA, bless him.

And also, did anyone who went to ET2 see the "Dead or Alive?" reference, I had a little laugh to myself about that. :D

My favorite moment was during our photo shoot with Charlie.. it was my daughter's turn and he just picked her up.. it was so sweet.. she didnt know what to think.. lol.. really really good moment..

I was in the que when he did that lol, she looke very unsure at frst lol

Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie!! Seeing/meeting/smelling/ listening to Jamie! And also seeing Kiowa in the lift topless and wet from being in the pool *drools*

Saying loudly that the only person I would have children with is Jamie without realizing he was stood next to me!!

So many more I'm just too tired :/