Thank you Too Tall and all at Massive Events

Vera

After shamelessly bribing Too Tall with milk bottle sweeties into fixing it for me get all my photos and autographs in one day I feel I must thank him and ALL THE CREW for going out of their way to help me.

:dance::clap::D

THANK YOU ALL from the the lady with the crutches :thumbup:

Can't wait to ET4 :drool:

Edited by Vera

After shamelessly bribing Too Tall with milk bottle sweeties into fixing it for me get all my photos and autographs in one day I feel I must thank him and ALL THE CREW for going out of their way to help me.

:(:clap::D

THANK YOU ALL from the the lady with the crutches :P

Can't wait to ET4 :D

Glad to hear you had a good time, hope the horses were ok when you got home!

Its not much fun is it. 4 months ago I had to learn how to walk again so I'm doing quite well really. Kathy (?) was telling me about the ball in Bournmouth, do you go to that?

I got to the horses just before 11pm, they were fine just a little bemused. Chucked out at 4.30am and not having their evening feeds until 11 pm!

Hope its OK to post these here, this is Dennis, at Hickstead last year.

DennisTrotRight.jpg

DennisLookingRight.jpg

He's beautiful. Very jealous, I'd love a grey. I've got some photos of mine on flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/dezebel/ should get you there. There is even one of the pesky Arab Polly.

We can't talk about the other event on here as it's not a Showmasters one, but no I don't go to that, I limit myself to SM and ME, they do more than enough to keep me busy and happy.

Ahhh Dawn your oldie looks fantastic. And as for greys if you had one you wouldn't want one, trust me I know as I have three!!!

It takes a lot of work to get them this white! Holly with John

PIC_0087.jpg

Gandalfia,

I don't have a field full but I do have two Dexters.... would these do?

MeandCow.jpg

100_1669.jpg

• Showmasters Admin

:D:D:lol:

THANK YOU ALL from the the lady with the crutches :clap:

Can't wait to ET4 :wub:

You are more welcome, glad you got everything done.

I still have some of the milk bottle sweets at home, very nice they are too ;)

Hi Kate, got your email ^_^

Both my girls are maidens so aren't actually producing milk yet but will be having their first calves this year so TT could have a go after that. Could be quite entertaining to watch, what with being so tall and the girls (Cameo and Gina) being so short!!....