• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

I would have been happy with any ticket but my mate decide she wanted gold so I was like okayy lol I wasnt saying no cos it is good lol and my mum said yeah but i had to pay her back (which I have) now my mate decide she wants a crimbo prezzi instead of coming to event and she wasted 225 quid lol

Morgan!!! :YAHOO:

I'm trying not to get stressed about the science coursework that needs re doing and the english essay that will need to be started that'll end up being crap, but I don't care cos this weeked is gonna be the best cos of all you lovely people!! Ooh and I'm not going to be worrying about the hospital either!!! :dance:

I still need to print off my pics! Why I left it so late I do not know! :P

And tonight I'm colouring my hair, and painting my finger nails too, done my toes! :dance:

Oh and I have to try not get to get too excited tomorrow or something will end up going horribly wrong in science!!! :P

Oh, and I have asked my mum to get some sweets, don't know what she'll get so we'll see! :YAHOO:

Edited by hermycullen

I'm tripping down to Asda tonight or today actually to buy cookies and sweets to share with all of you lovely people!!:P

Are you bringing your food with you, would you like me to get something as well?

I coloured my hair last night!! :YAHOO:

I am now a reddy golden brown!! hehehe :P

I was thinking on saturday, I get something at the Hilton, like pasta or something and then have the sandwiches when you have your McDonalds, that way I still get dinner!!! :YAHOO:

So just get the regular stuff we take, and hopefully I'll find something cheapish to eat at lunch on saturday, that solves the problem!!! :dance:

I'm going to Asda go get some money out, cos yet AGAIN £10 has gone missing and I know who it is but they won't own up to it!!! :P

I need £40 for photos

£10 for drinks at the parties, then I can get more than one! :dance:

At least £20 or 30 for the dealers room, not going to do a guest encounter this time.

Over 1/2 term I'm going job hunting cos I've had enough of not having any money!!!! :P

Oooh, will we recongnise each other with different coloured hair??? :YAHOO:

When mum first put the colour on it looked like i'd caught the sun!!! :P

But i hadn't washed it out then!!! :P

Okie doke! I'll make us up a couple of tuna and sweetcorn tiger bread rolls!! And bring crisps and stuff!! :YAHOO:

:YAHOO: Oh poor you, not again! couldn't your dad or mum give you the £10 back because it was taken from you?

Haha!!! I wonder what mine will look like??? :P

Yep, couple of tuna and sweeticrn rolls sounds good to me, I'll rade the kitchen tonight and find some stuff!!! :D

I dunno, it just means I have to take out more money, I only have £60 ish left anyway, but if I get a job that'll go back up so I'm not too worried! :huh: