touchthesky

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine :)

22631_323665464599_642374599_3365931_8209046_n.jpg

22631_323673054599_642374599_3365970_4772583_n.jpg

your Kiowa one is so cute and aww the Christopher guest encounter :-) I'm the cheeky one who asked if we were allowed photos!

Here are all of my pics :P I love all my charlie pics and my Kiowa ones lool :D And all the bewliers group pics came out awesome ^_^

SCAN0038.jpg

love this one too! we were in the Kiowa encounter together :-)

:P yer hes soo sweet bless him it was soo lovely that he did that pose wid me:D Yer he was so sweet in the guest encounter :wub: sry if i annoyed any1 wid all my random talk in the guest encounter am a bit of a chatter box loool add me on facebook Catia Raquel (catia_raquel1@hotmail.com)

My Favorites!

img035.jpg

Christopher <3

img034.jpg

Us Bewliers! <3

img032.jpg

img031.jpg

Kiowa Gordon <3

img030.jpg

Jamieee :rolleyes: my face sucks!

img025.jpg

Tinsel <3

And Ofc!

img028.jpg

img026.jpg

img024.jpg

Charlie! :blink::WINCE:

also he signed my shirt "Tiff, I have a rabbit in my spam, *signed* CharlieBewley" :(

CIMG1844.jpg

Edited by Tiffanyy

I'd never have the guts to ask for any of the poses some people have done! They look fantastic though :)

Here are my photo's:

img069.jpg

img070.jpg

img071.jpg

img072.jpg

img074.jpg

The Charlie & Jamie photo's are my favourites ^^ Had a great time & can't wait for ET4!

Aha Tiff, I felt sorry for Andy when I got a picture with him, I was mid conversation and I could see him walking away out of the corner of my eye, so I just went "YOU! WAIT! We're getting a photo!" and pointed at him, then went over and was like, "Sorry, I'm a bit drunk!" & he laughed and went "That's alright!" God love him >.< I also got one with Lydia too, she's so beautiful!

vhe44j.jpg2s81a14.jpg

& cheers Manda :)

Edited by rayray_x

Aha Tiff, I felt sorry for Andy when I got a picture with him, I was mid conversation and I could see him walking away out of the corner of my eye, so I just went "YOU! WAIT! We're getting a photo!" and pointed at him, then went over and was like, "Sorry, I'm a bit drunk!" & he laughed and went "That's alright!" God love him >.< I also got one with Lydia too, she's so beautiful!

vhe44j.jpg2s81a14.jpg

& cheers Manda :)

HAHAHA i feel sorry for everyone you went up to!! :wub: jokes!! we al love you rachel! so i don't think he cared tbh :chair:

and to Chelsea....

I would never have taken the opportunity for you to have the chair away from you.... i will just stick to your cash instead!!! ;) ;)