Et4 guests

leannezoeii

I'm so happy about it!

I've met Peter and Alex before: they're both awesome!

I didn't have the chance of having a photoshoot with Alex in LFCC (was broke!!) so I'm gonna fix this mistake this time!!

I love my photoshoot with Peter, and I hope I have the guts to ask him for a special pose next time =)

And as for Cameron, can't wait to meet him!! He seems to be really cute!

;)

We were pretty happy with the ET4 guests. We booked our tickets before we left. So excited for Peter!!

It was pretty funny when the whole room just burst with excitement.

Edited by Kat84

It was pretty funny when the whole room just burst with excitement.

I'm sure it was funny indeed!!! Wish I could have been there :D

I cant lie, I am disappointed in the guests announced. I was desperatly hoping for Jackson or Mike or someone we havent met before. I loved Peter and Alex when they came but, I really want to get to meet as many different cast members as possible. Still bought tickets for ET4 just hoping we get someone new to see.

Yay for Cam though!!

xx

I'm so psyched Peter Facinelli's coming to ET4! I was unable to go to ET1 so i'm super excited :D

3 great guests so far,excited to see who else we get.

I reaaaaally want Elizabeth Reaser to be a guest,gotta keep the milf and dilf together! Haha :P

I called our lovely Emma-Leigh as soon as Peter was announced, you all shoulda heard her on the phone haha...I wonder if they auction off another dance would she win again :') I was unsure whether or not to dress as Esme for ET4, but now I definitely will be :wub:

my first reaction just before the qauction at et3 was nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! when peter was announced cos im like in love! and really want to meet him cos he seems soooo cool and i knew that i couldnt afford a ticket for et4 so am now in the process of persuaion for my dad to book for me fingers crossed