Travelodge

barnowl

ive reserved at the venue hotel, 110 quid :-( but id prefer to be close and it does look nice

how far is the travel lodge from the venue then? how much cheaper isit?

Not any cheaper but a few pound dearer no breakfest and about 2-3 miles away from venue

ive reserved at the venue hotel, 110 quid :-( but id prefer to be close and it does look nice

how far is the travel lodge from the venue then? how much cheaper isit?

Not any cheaper but a few pound dearer no breakfest and about 2-3 miles away from venue

ah man thats tough, how can a travel lodge be dearer? thats crazy,

Hi Timelord81r,. You should have booked your room through LATEROOMS.COM as the Theobald Park Hotel, Cheshunt on there website is £69 for Friday night, FULL SATURDAY, £39 Sunday with Breakfast being £7.50. And on the Travelodge Website it is £49 Friday, £57 Saturday, and £39 Sunday this is Per Room Per Night Flexible Rate (No mention of Breakfast Cost), Can be cancelled up to 12 noon on the day of Arrival there phone number is 0871 9846 349. So if you have been charged over £100 for your room at The Theobald Park then check out LATEROOMS.COM and book through them and Cancel the booking you have made, or Contact the Hotel and tell them you have found this Rate on Laterooms and can they give you the same Rate. Hope this information helps, I always use Laterooms when i need a Hotel it is a good website for a bargain. See you at the convention. Julie-t :D

Hi Timelord81r,. You should have booked your room through LATEROOMS.COM as the Theobald Park Hotel, Cheshunt on there website is £69 for Friday night, FULL SATURDAY, £39 Sunday with Breakfast being £7.50. And on the Travelodge Website it is £49 Friday, £57 Saturday, and £39 Sunday this is Per Room Per Night Flexible Rate (No mention of Breakfast Cost), Can be cancelled up to 12 noon on the day of Arrival there phone number is 0871 9846 349. So if you have been charged over £100 for your room at The Theobald Park then check out LATEROOMS.COM and book through them and Cancel the booking you have made, or Contact the Hotel and tell them you have found this Rate on Laterooms and can they give you the same Rate. Hope this information helps, I always use Laterooms when i need a Hotel it is a good website for a bargain. See you at the convention. Julie-t :D

ive just booked fri and sat night totaling at £110 for both including breakfast, i booked in january and actually on the website at the time those dates were sold out, i had to call and quote timequest to get a reservation at the con hotel. which does look very nice, i guess £55 a night including breakie isnt all bad. and it has a 24 hour prior cancelation if i remember