Guest Cancellation - Daniel Logan

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are sorry to have to tell you that Daniel Logan is no longer able to attend Collectormania 16. Daniel has had some work commitments come up for the friday and as such he cannot get to this event in time so he is doing a event in the US instead , but he will be joining us for LFCC in July.

Thanks

jason :P

Bulloch will be there too, what about a duo photoshoot? ;)

You could even add Alan Harris, or Tem Morrison, that would make a great photo dont you think?

And I wouldnt mind more Boba guests like the rare John Morton who is also playing Dak in ESB, stuntmen Dickey Beer who just started doin signings/events and Glenn Randall Jr, Mark Austin (ANH), R2 operators Nelson Hall & Don Bies (ROTJ:SE), or Jason Wingreen (even if he cant sign for long a photo opportunity would be great, especially with Bulloch there).

ESB assistant editor, Duwayne Dunham, would be pretty awesome. Like Alan Harris, but early in ESB creation, he had the chance to test early prototypes of Boba Fett costume.

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000743.html

http://www.starwars.com/episode-v/bts/arti...dex.html?page=2

And apparently, Peter Roy also wore the costume, before Alan Harris tested and Bulloch got the part.

Other possible Boba guests would be the voices from the much loved radio-drama, Alan Rosenberg and Ed Begley Jr. That last one is well know and was Flight Sgt. Greenbean in the original BSG, he appeared in two episode of Star Trek Voyager, The West Wing, Boston Legal, 8 episodes of Six Feet Under, 6 for Veronica Mars, etc

Also, Clone Wars actors Dee Bradley Baker (clonetroopers) and Tom Kane (Yoda), both voiced Boba Fett in various video games, including The Force Unleashed. And Chris Cox (Captain Atom in Justice League).

And lets not forget Don Francks who voiced Boba in the Droids cartoon (and possibly the Holiday Special? would love to find out). He did some other voice works like Sabretooth in X-men.

Now I dont expect you to go that far, I didnt even mention EU radio-drama :( but Tom Kane, Dee Bradley Baker, and Ed Begley Jr would be pretty reasonable I think.

Bulloch will be there too, what about a duo photoshoot? :vader:

You could even add Alan Harris, or Tem Morrison, that would make a great photo dont you think?

And I wouldnt mind more Boba guests like the rare John Morton who is also playing Dak in ESB, stuntmen Dickey Beer who just started doin signings/events and Glenn Randall Jr, Mark Austin (ANH), R2 operators Nelson Hall & Don Bies (ROTJ:SE), or Jason Wingreen (even if he cant sign for long a photo opportunity would be great, especially with Bulloch there).

ESB assistant editor, Duwayne Dunham, would be pretty awesome. Like Alan Harris, but early in ESB creation, he had the chance to test early prototypes of Boba Fett costume.

And apparently, Peter Roy also wore the costume, before Alan Harris tested and Bulloch got the part.

Other possible Boba guests would be the voices from the much loved radio-drama, Alan Rosenberg and Ed Begley Jr. That last one is well know and was Flight Sgt. Greenbean in the original BSG, he appeared in two episode of Star Trek Voyager, The West Wing, Boston Legal, 8 episodes of Six Feet Under, 6 for Veronica Mars, etc

Also, Clone Wars actors Dee Bradley Baker (clonetroopers) and Tom Kane (Yoda), both voiced Boba Fett in various video games, including The Force Unleashed. And Chris Cox (Captain Atom in Justice League).

And lets not forget Don Francks who voiced Boba in the Droids cartoon (and possibly the Holiday Special? would love to find out). He did some other voice works like Sabretooth in X-men.

Now I dont expect you to go that far, I didnt even mention EU radio-drama :D but Tom Kane, Dee Bradley Baker, and Ed Begley Jr would be pretty reasonable I think.

Amen :D

Bulloch will be there too, what about a duo photoshoot? :D

Now I dont expect you to go that far, I didnt even mention EU radio-drama :P but Tom Kane, Dee Bradley Baker, and Ed Begley Jr would be pretty reasonable I think.

Amen :clap:

A Fett clan photoshoot with Tem Morrison, Jeremy Bulloch and Dan would be pretty awesome! Just a thought! :unsure::yoda:

• 2 weeks later...