Snow?

Amanda23

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they stop the trains I won`t be able to get up later as my tickets are specific to a certain/time :vader:

I don`t have the money to buy another ticket :'(

If your train's cancelled your ticket should be valid for the next available train. It wouldn't be fair otherwise :)

That's right, if they don't provide the train on time you just get on the next availible one going your way. Or instead you can (eventually) get your money back.

Wasn't too worried about the snow being not that far from brum in leicester but having had a stranded housemate in rugby not able to get home tonight iw now making it a little bit paniky..................on the upside meant to be 5 degrees friday.......................come on no ice!!!!!!!!!!!!

During the last lot of snow a friend of mine came to visit from guildford where the snow was really bad. They cancelled every other train all day. She asked at the station which train she should get (her train was one of the cancelled obe's) and they said she could get either the one before or after..., so if you think yours may be cancelled, get to the station early and ask :)

During the last lot of snow a friend of mine came to visit from guildford where the snow was really bad. They cancelled every other train all day. She asked at the station which train she should get (her train was one of the cancelled obe's) and they said she could get either the one before or after..., so if you think yours may be cancelled, get to the station early and ask :)

Guildford is 20/25 mins from me, Railways are a fkin nightmare! 1 leaf on the line and they stop :(

I`m only worried about it because it says it is non transferable. But I guess if it`s their fault it should be ok? You never know tho :WINCE:

Hattie I hope you manage to get in tomorrow! x