Snow?

Amanda23

lily ur nor gonna belive this ive just looked out the window and its started again but its more like sleet its not gonna stick though ,prob just like yesterday xx

Ahh no. Please dont stick! I have no way of getting there otherwise. I may have to pray! xxx

no i dont think it will babe dont be worrying x

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda want snow while in B'ham but I want to be their first and safely at the Hilton having a good time with everyone and the guests before it gets heavy and stuff. And then it can get heavy, snow lots and we can have a giant Snow Ball fight. Well this is what I hope for, since we've had next to no snow but obviously everyone needs to be safely at the Hilton first :)

Edit: Just looked at the bBC weather forecast and it doesn't look good. Why does it have to be today =/

Is it snowing in Bham?!?!?!

Is it heavy???

If there is snow flying into Bham is going to be a nighmare :WINCE::WINCE:

Sorry for the twenty qestions but are you North or South of B'ham and is it like a major place or a small town or like yeah. Just wondering because we're travelling up tomorrow.

Its okay :) and were south apparently ( i had to ask my dad hahah) and its only a town but i know tht the bigger towns nearby me have it aswell. as long as it doesnt affect train/planes etc then it shouldnt be too bad i guesss.

Sorry for the twenty qestions but are you North or South of B'ham and is it like a major place or a small town or like yeah. Just wondering because we're travelling up tomorrow.

Its okay :) and were south apparently ( i had to ask my dad hahah) and its only a town but i know tht the bigger towns nearby me have it aswell. as long as it doesnt affect train/planes etc then it shouldnt be too bad i guesss.

Thanks :) Hopefully the weather will be clear enough for everyone to get up their, especially those with trains and flights. If it were where I lived everything would be cancelled if it a snow flake fell :thumbup:

:o OMG OMG OMG SNOW!!!!!

Damn that white stuff! I live 20 mins from Bham and our town is gridlocked! Took kids to cinema at 3pm, 2 hours later - bedlam! Loads of snow settled. Sky full of it! Snowing heavily now.

Noooooooooo. Thaw. Thaw. Thaw. :P

Why did it have to snow today?

Fingers crossed it disappears over night, ready for ET3 tomorrow! Yay! (have turned to choc and beer to calm nerves)

Safe journey to all tomorrow. x

my brother works by the airport and he said all the roads were all closed earlier it was mayhem!!! hopefully it should be all sorted by tomoz panic mode panic mode .have a safe journey everyone im praying all the trasport runs smoothly for you all xxx

Edited by blondie342009

Hmm, I'm guessing the best bet is to stick with major roads. I would presume people are sensible enough to like grit these roads and keep them clear. I'm really worried about it though :blush: My parents have said if it's really bad we may turn around and come back, but I'm hoping the worst is we will just be a bit late. Well at least if we all get their nice and safely we can have a snowball fight :) *tries to look on the bright side*

Those whom are flying and getting trains, hopefully everything will run smoothly for you all :)