Snow?

Amanda23

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've had bad snow on and off here since 18th December and it was snowing Monday night and I was thinking 'Oh no, I'm going to get snowed in again and miss ET3!' but now it's warmed up and it was sunny today so I was relieved... but I had forgotten about the weather being different in Birmingham. Eek. I HATE snow.

They're forecasting heavy snow here this afternoon. Due to a car accident before christmas and getting stuck after christmas driving home (both in the snow) I refuse to drive in snow any more. I got a lift to work today and am wearing ski jacket, snow trousers, wellies, and have ski gloves, hat & ski goggles (I kid you not LOL!) with me in case it does snow and I have to walk to the nearest train station (2.5miles away) to get home.

kev got stuck in caerphilly in January.

Took him 5 1/2 hours to get home!

:angry: eep!!!!

If I have to walk from Gelligaer to Ystrad Mynach to the train and then from Aber home, it will take about 2 1/4 hours. Took about 2hours driving (via Nelson and down the A470) the day I had my accident.

If there's no trains running though - it could be a lot longer walk :wub:

I kinda want snow while in B'ham but I want to be their first and safely at the Hilton having a good time with everyone and the guests before it gets heavy and stuff. And then it can get heavy, snow lots and we can have a giant Snow Ball fight. Well this is what I hope for, since we've had next to no snow but obviously everyone needs to be safely at the Hilton first :)

Edit: Just looked at the bBC weather forecast and it doesn't look good. Why does it have to be today =/

Edited by xxobsessedxx

I`ve been worrying about the snow too :poki:

If they stop the trains I`m stuffed :(

ohhh no i dont like cold wet things

Are you sure? ;):rolleyes: hehehehe

well actually i do like ice pops in the summer time ! theres one cold wet thing lol x

the snow has gone didnt stick its been raining least its better than snow :P

Are you sure? ;):firedevil: hehehehe

well actually i do like ice pops in the summer time ! theres one cold wet thing lol x

the snow has gone didnt stick its been raining least its better than snow :rolleyes:

Are you in birmingham? :poki: If so yaaayyy for it not snowing! Keep me informed please :P

lily ur nor gonna belive this ive just looked out the window and its started again but its more like sleet its not gonna stick though ,prob just like yesterday xx