Guilty confession

talie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its a time that will pass, but you are right in the middle of a very special time something i know we will look back on and be proud that we were there

Absolutely!

I haven't read the entire books in a while but I still from time to time, like when I'm in the bath ;) , pick up one and read my favourite chapters! I run my own fansite/blog and that tends to keep things alive for me.

I am immensley proud that I was there with the rest of you in the beginning, at ET1, at the premiere of Twilight and at a US book launch in Florida for Breaking Dawn. The next day will go down in head shaking memory with my family as I was walking around Disney World reading it as were quite a few other people. There's nothing like being in the queue for Space Mountain thousands of miles from home chatting about how far into the story you've got!

Great memories...good times!

Dayna, my sis wants to know where the Cult shop in Blackpool is! hehe! spending all of her student loan again!

We want to go Hallowhedon too, just need to save up for it!

Lol just had to ask my Dad. He's says it's 2 rows in from the golden mile (Well his exact words were it's 2 rows in from The Manchester lol) but I can't remember if you go left or right. There's the christmas shop nearby I know that much lol oh and apparently some kind of reptile shop. When I went to the cult shop it had like this whole Star wars thing going on outside but no idea if it's still like that. I found it a different way to my dad. I found it from the pleasure beach end and taking the 2nd row on the left lol. Sam (Naurarwen_fangorn) lives in Blackpool so she'd probably have a better idea than me lol!

Dayna, my sis wants to know where the Cult shop in Blackpool is! hehe! spending all of her student loan again!

We want to go Hallowhedon too, just need to save up for it!

Lol just had to ask my Dad. He's says it's 2 rows in from the golden mile (Well his exact words were it's 2 rows in from The Manchester lol) but I can't remember if you go left or right. There's the christmas shop nearby I know that much lol oh and apparently some kind of reptile shop. When I went to the cult shop it had like this whole Star wars thing going on outside but no idea if it's still like that. I found it a different way to my dad. I found it from the pleasure beach end and taking the 2nd row on the left lol. Sam (Naurarwen_fangorn) lives in Blackpool so she'd probably have a better idea than me lol!

:P brilliant! thanks, will definitely have to go for a day out!