What are you getting signed?

beauty&bear

What are you guys getting signed? I usually go for the 8x10 glossy photos, but I wanted to get something that I could take to each con and get signed by all of the guests from now on, any ideas? I'm really suck, most of the merchandise is either Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse or Breaking Dawn, not all cast members are in all movies.

What would be a good thing to get multi signed?

I got the twilight movie companion signed at et1 & the new moon one at et2. my plan was to get eclipse one signed at et3 and breaking dawn at et4 etc.

but I didn't think about the eclipse one not being out in time.

sooo....I'll probably just have to get the new moon one signed again :/

My friend made me a twilight rubiks cube (it has a different cast members face on each side) and I am going to get kiowa to sign the side with his face on... Although that may prove difficult because the sides are made up of small plastic squares so the surface is uneven!

I tend to get the 8x10s signed or buy new ones if I don't like them (cos I like them to be in their twilight characters and alone if poss) and I also have the Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse scripts that I started getting signed at ET2 so they get signed too :thumbup:

What are you guys getting signed? I usually go for the 8x10 glossy photos, but I wanted to get something that I could take to each con and get signed by all of the guests from now on, any ideas? I'm really suck, most of the merchandise is either Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse or Breaking Dawn, not all cast members are in all movies.

What would be a good thing to get multi signed?

do they not provide pictures to be signed at the con ? x

I'm getting Kiowa to sign my new moon poster.... all the Wolf Pack have signed it.... (I am keeping "Vampire" autographs to my Twilight poster)

Everyone else I am gonna get to sign my NM companion book & I would like to get a second Kiowa auto so he can sign that too!