latest Guest Announcement William Shatner

showmasters

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This post exists purely for the purpose of being the 200th one.

Sorry - you were #201 :P

Oh yeah, didn't notice that. Was thrown by it pushing the number of replies up to 200.

Anyway, steering back to the topic, I'm really not sure what to get signed by William Shatner. I've just started reading his book 'Star Trek Memories', which so far has been brilliant. I also enjoyed 'Up Till Now' though. I can afford to get one 8x10 and one book signed, but which one?

Edited by The Dork Lord

This post exists purely for the purpose of being the 200th one.

Sorry - you were #201 :D

Oh yeah, didn't notice that. Was thrown by it pushing the number of replies up to 200.

Anyway, steering back to the topic, I'm really not sure what to get signed by William Shatner. I've just started reading his book 'Star Trek Memories', which so far has been brilliant. I also enjoyed 'Up Till Now' though. I can afford to get one 8x10 and one book signed, but which one?

ive got his star trek memories and star trek movie memories on audiobook read by the Shatner himself, they are brilliant

As above, everyone is busy with ET3 this week and they are all there now.

It'll get sorted when they get back.

Yes, everyone but me is at ET3. And I'm afraid I am not involved with credit card processing. That will start as soon as the dust from ET3 has settled.

Cool, thanks. I wasn't aware there was an event going on this weekend, but that will explain things. :)

Don't think I have been charged for mine yet, at least I've had no email about it. Do you sent emails for this kind of thing or should I just check my bank balance?

You can check your store account. Eventually the order status will switch to "Paid" there. But usually the charge shows up on the bank account first.

Don't think I have been charged for mine yet, at least I've had no email about it. Do you sent emails for this kind of thing or should I just check my bank balance?

You can check your store account. Eventually the order status will switch to "Paid" there. But usually the charge shows up on the bank account first.

Thanks! I've checked and it's been taken, so that's great. I feel like such a noob but I've never bought a talk ticket before so I was a bit clueless about how it worked.