latest Guest Announcement William Shatner

showmasters

Oh I get gold passes for the weekenders, as thats worth it as the autographs and photoshoots are included. These events dont have that though.

So far I'm getting signed:

8x10 Kirk/Spock pic already signed by Nimoy

then either:

TWOK DVD cover (from the newest 10-film box set)

or

Pic of Kirk in his TWOK-Generations red uniform.

Maybe both.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bought the photo shoot and talk on sunday

question, it wouldnt let me process my maestro card with out a start date which they dont have so i just put any old date in, will this have an effect?

No, you will be okay. Sometimes the shop is doing stuff like that. The orders are all processed manually.

bit pricey for him, compaired with the others this year.

I'm disabled and can only afford 4 autographs at each event.

takes me several months in advance to save for these.

I mean common everyone else is £15 or £20.

but £35. I can't afford that plus my 4 autographs for whoever comes.

I thought £35 was for the photoshoot - the autograph price hasn't been announced yet, but he was £25 for an auto at CM:MK so I can't imagine he would drop much in price from that, and £35 for a rare photoshoot seems to be a bargain to me. I mean, it's not like he does these things regularly and as someone has pointed out he's not getting any younger. If you only want an autograph, I'd have thought £25 was the maximum you'll pay

I thought £35 was for the photoshoot - the autograph price hasn't been announced yet, but he was £25 for an auto at CM:MK so I can't imagine he would drop much in price from that, and £35 for a rare photoshoot seems to be a bargain to me. I mean, it's not like he does these things regularly and as someone has pointed out he's not getting any younger. If you only want an autograph, I'd have thought £25 was the maximum you'll pay

Sazzra - I agree. £35 for a photoshoot with a legend like Shatner is well worth it.

I would much rather pay more money if it means we get better guests.

this is shatner, ive bought the sunday photo and talk and im even considering getting a sat shoot! and im skint, but its shatner! whats a guy to do? lol

See I was kinda the same, saw the price and made some odd sucking noises :P But then again it is Shatner, I may only ever get to meet him the once and well I'd like it be memorable. Here's hoping I can afford it. I'd love to at least see him at the talk.

Well I'm not that lucky with cash.

and don't get that much even in 1 week.

I'm just thrilled SM got Shatner at all. It has to be remembered that Showmasters is a business. Their primary focus has to be making money or they won't be able to keep putting on these events for us. And for SM to get a guest like Shatner in the first place is amazing for them and I'm sure will pay off.

I've had to go without things during tough times but sometimes that's life. It isn't always fair, as much as that sucks.

Edited by Princess83

I get why it is so much but it's about my limit of £25 for any one. Would love to meet him but photo shoots like his are rushed and yeah I know it's because so little time and so many people but I would be left dissapointed like last year.

Still cool guest even if I dont get to meet him, depends on anto prices:)

Maybe he'll even sing for us :D

Picture......yourself.....in....a.....

BOAT

by....a..............

RIVER

Genius. And Elton John's 'Rocketman' is on the radio as I type - totally inferior to the Shatner's version.

Hey I heard his version of Pulp's Common People the other day, legendary lol :P reckon that's a live must-see...

Early bird ticket £10

Photo shoot £35

Being photographed with Captain James Tiberius Kirk? Priceless!

I've bought mine

I agree, probably is (unless you go to a con in the states) a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I will be getting a photoshoot ticket regardless of the cost but in the current economic times, my heart goes out to those genuine fans who simply won't be able to go, or perhaps even worse, are able to go but can't afford such an amazing momento.

• Moderators

I will be getting a photoshoot ticket regardless of the cost but in the current economic times, my heart goes out to those genuine fans who simply won't be able to go, or perhaps even worse, are able to go but can't afford such an amazing momento.

It is a shame, but also the 'current economic times' affect the organisers too, so unless they set these prices there wouldn't be an appearance at all, and then none of us would meet him!