latest Guest Announcement William Shatner

showmasters

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea why my last post was deleted. I was not being negative, just stating what happened. The fact was Collectormania when Shatner appeared and people were rushed through was disappointing. I hope people get better treatment this time.

Edited by rich5wolves

Someone got a cereal box signed last time.

I think it's up to you what you wanna spend your money on getting signed :thumbup:

Lol wondering if he WOULD sign it though...Southparks not exactly reknowned for it's niceness to celebs.

Didn't even realise he was in it until last night =P

He's one of the "missing people" in the Spooky Fish episode.

No idea why my last post was deleted. I was not being negative, just stating what happened. The fact was Collectormania when Shatner appeared and people were rushed through was disappointing. I hope people get better treatment this time.

Did you read the first post by Showmasters in this thread? They explained the reasons for the chaos at MK and have assured people it will be better this time.

That said, I'm still expecting any kind of meeting with Shatner to be blink and miss just because of how busy he's bound to be. I wouldn't be expecting any kind of chat apart from a brief hello, if lucky.

So does anyone know what time the William Shatner photo shoot tickets are coming on sale?

Sometime today. I'm anxiously awaiting booking mine as well.

god damn it im at work from 2 and will be working right through till tomorrow morning, i dont know if il be free to log on, , i need them on sale now!!!! Please SM'S

Edited by timelord81r

Well he isnt the first, we did get Sir Patrick a few LFCCs back, and we had Shatenr before.

And my advice that has made these events even better for me:

Be a fan of nearly everything lol If I listed my fandoms here everyone would get bored. Hell I'm meeting Edi from Twilight NOT for Twilight, thats how far my fandom reaches.

Trust me, more and more guests will be great for you as so many have done multiple things over their careers.

I just ordered my photoshoot ticket :thumbup: Won't be able to go to the talk since we're leaving on Sunday :YAHOO: Too bad a talk couldn't be available on both days he's here.

My memory escapes me, when are we charged for our orders on the Showmasters store? A day or two after the order has been made?