Group 18 - Where are you?

TiitCullen

a lot of french people will be at the convention right? I know, that there will be a few more German ones as well :)

Yeah, i´m so excited. And i´m sure, i will forget something lol

and... i´m a little bit scared of the flight. usually i don´t have a problem to fly, but the weather in Germany is still really bad. It´s damn cold.. snow.. etc. :thumbup:

But, well... yay, on friday we will meet Charlie :)

yeah, there are a lot of French, it's an opportunity for us this convention ! (even if we have convention too)

snow in Germany? I hope you won't have problem with your flight !

Here, no snow since the last weekend and I cross my finger there won't be snow on friday ! 'Cause, that's trip with fly and etc... it's my first time !

I think, there are a lot of people who wanna see Charlie !

your first flight? ^^

yes, snow in germany.. a lot of snow. :thumbup:

yes, i think, charlie is the secret nr. 1 guest .. lol. it´s nice that he gets so much attention. but on the other hand it´s not that good, because his encounters will be more expensive. .. but we will see. :)

don´t be scared. flying isn´t that bad. :) well.. as i said, the only thing that scares me a little bit, is to fly while the weather is so bad.. :thumbup:

But i´m sure, everything will be fine :)

did you met charlie before?

Yes.. i think i will take 3 photos with charlie... 1 with jamie and 1 with kiowa. :)

and 2 extra autograph for friends and one for a girl who won a competition for our german charlie fanpage. :)

i think, et3 will be really expensive. lol

Are you going to stay in the hilton hotel?

lol

are you going to take just 1 with all the guests? i would love to take 1 pic with tinsel and chris as well, but i don´t have enough money and charlie is more important for me .. so.. lol

yes, we´re going to stay at the hilton. thank god we booked one of the cheaper rooms for the et3 guests. it wouldn´t be cheaper if we would stay in another hotel in birmingham, because then we would have to pay the taxi all 3 days to the hotel during the night...

yes, thats true :)

Well, i will be in vancouver in may, so i bought my tickets for the TwiCon in Vancouver a few weeks ago :) charlie will be there as well, but only one day.. well, better than nothing. i´m really looking forward to it as well. but now, all i can think of is et3 :)