Hilton Help please

SacredSilence

If Jason or Mark are reading this..Is there anyway you could please ask them to release some more Twilight Promo rooms as it seems I am not the only one still wanting to book at the Hilton??

Pretty please with a cherry on top!!

Xx

I have a meeting with The Hilton tomorrow and so I will talk to them and have them release any extra rooms that they still have! :D

Mark :D

Mark you know we love you right. Your was an archers and lemonade wasn't it?

I second that :D If I manage to get a room, I`ll buy you a whole bottle! :D Xx

(watch rooms get released now tomorrow eve when I`m at work and can`t book it :D lol)

^^ People are never happy are they? :D;)

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

I have met with The Hilton today and the only rooms left are :

1). Single rooms which are available on the convention code.

2). Executive Double rooms which are unfortunately not available on the convention code as they are a higher class of room and so more expensive.

So, in answer to everyones questions, there are rooms still available at the hotel but only singles on the code and Exec Doubles at whatever the standard rate for those is.

Sorry I couldn't help more but the hotel is almost sold out due to the amazing response from so many people booking the event.! I think we are all going to have a seriously fun weekend! :YAHOO:

Hi everyone,

I have met with The Hilton today and the only rooms left are :

1). Single rooms which are available on the convention code.

2). Executive Double rooms which are unfortunately not available on the convention code as they are a higher class of room and so more expensive.

So, in answer to everyones questions, there are rooms still available at the hotel but only singles on the code and Exec Doubles at whatever the standard rate for those is.

Sorry I couldn't help more but the hotel is almost sold out due to the amazing response from so many people booking the event.! I think we are all going to have a seriously fun weekend! :P

Thanx for trying!!!!! At least i have a room (even if its costing me/my nan £327) it saves staying in Walsall and driving there and back 4 times a day!!!! Cant wait till friday im soooo excited!!!

;):P;););):dance::dance: