Hilton Help please

SacredSilence

I`m probably too late to book it now, But if there is a room available at the special rate can I book AND pay for it now?

I`m pretty sure I read somewhere that you have to book it then you pay when you check in or check out? :(

I need to be able to pay for it up front as my hubbie was going to pay using his credit card which I obviously can`t take with me.

That way I`ll have more money to spend at ET3 as he`ll be paying for my hotel :P

Any help appreciated thanks

x

I've paid upfront for my Hilton room as it was convention rate (but not ET3 rate)....

Looks like there are rooms, but not on the ET3 rate.... but on the same rate as I booked "Exhibition BB" which is £95.20 a night for a twin room

Edited by fanggirl

I've paid upfront for my Hilton room as it was convention rate (but not ET3 rate)....

Looks like there are rooms, but not on the ET3 rate.... but on the same rate as I booked "Exhibition BB" which is £95.20 a night for a twin room

Yeah I just saw them but that would be an extra £60 which is a no go

Yeah I just saw them but that would be an extra £60 which is a no go

aw ok. I haven't been able to find any twilight sale rooms on there for months which is why I booked with that other rate. Had originally booked premier inn, but then when I weighed up the amount we'd spend on taxis back & forth to get changed for parties & dump autographs/drinks in bar because we couldn't pop up to our room for a drink/breakfast/bonus of having a pool etc it worked out way cheaper to just pay the extra £60.

Are there any single rooms left? I phoned up months ago but it was fully booked!

Yes there are! on the Twilight rate of £76.38 a night

I don`t get it, I just phoned Jason (mortifying convo as I thought Sam gave me Hilton number so I was like "who are you??? ;) ) and he said all rooms have been released - Over 1000.

Soo... Confused.com how they`re all sold out when most ppl are sharing and not all tickets are sold???

:P

that's strange... I'm defo getting single rooms up in my search.

are you searching through this link?

The problem may be which nights she's searching for. We've had it before that Friday through Sunday gave completely different results than Friday through Monday.

I'd checked individual nights and different length stays....

• Showmasters Admin

If Jason or Mark are reading this..Is there anyway you could please ask them to release some more Twilight Promo rooms as it seems I am not the only one still wanting to book at the Hilton??

Pretty please with a cherry on top!!

Xx

I have a meeting with The Hilton tomorrow and so I will talk to them and have them release any extra rooms that they still have! ;)

Mark :P

If Jason or Mark are reading this..Is there anyway you could please ask them to release some more Twilight Promo rooms as it seems I am not the only one still wanting to book at the Hilton??

Pretty please with a cherry on top!!

Xx

I have a meeting with The Hilton tomorrow and so I will talk to them and have them release any extra rooms that they still have! ;)

Mark :P

Mark you know we love you right. Your was an archers and lemonade wasn't it?

• Moderators

I have a meeting with The Hilton tomorrow and so I will talk to them and have them release any extra rooms that they still have! :D

Mark :D

As I booked another night last week, and they told me there were no con-rate rooms left, do you think they'd be able to switch me? It's not that much difference price-wise but if I can save money ;)