PACKING THREAD

talie

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have just started. Have an average sized case that is just about full and half of my clothes are still not packed and i keep getting told off by my friends who are annoyed at my packing style :poki: oops

apparently you dont need hairdryers or straightners, hairspray or gel :rolleyes:

CUPASOUP! I need me some of them! I'm actually sat here trying to think of what other sort of food to take! Bought 2 packs of maryland cookies earlier lol! I have no alcohol yet though. Shall pop to co-op later I think and see what they have.

I still haven`t started packing, Have literally only just put some clothes on to wash so that they can be packed :WINCE: lol

I`ve got work in a couple of hours, So it won`t be started before 10 o`clock tonight :huh:

I`ve got to pack for Harley and I, Food, Drink etc so it`s gonna be loads and take ages :WINCE:

/whinge

I'm having to find the space for textbooks and uni stuff, I have a presentation to do next week that I haven't started ....oopsie.

Otherwise my case consists of clothes, shoes and junk food :thumbup:

no room parties then? *cries* i need to stock up on alcohol and junk food later, good thing sainsburys doesnt close til 11 :)

Ohhh god :/ Ive not even thought about what to pack :blush:

I need to wash my dress aswell gahhh, tisnt good!

Food shopping tomoro for it tho :)

Is there any shops close to the airport??

I need to buy some stuff but i cant drive and dont have a car :thumbup:

Hilton is way to expensive for food

Ohhh god :/ Ive not even thought about what to pack :D

I need to wash my dress aswell gahhh, tisnt good!

Food shopping tomoro for it tho :)

Is there any shops close to the airport??

I need to buy some stuff but i cant drive and dont have a car :P

Hilton is way to expensive for food

I'd guess so... there should be, and probably in the airport too... though ive never been to that airport so dont hold me to it :o

Any hotel is wayyy to expensive :/

I'm getting picked up by the girls at 1pm tomorrow, I have a rough list of what I'm taking but it'll be a throw it in a suitcase and go tomorrow morning! Expect to see me running around like a headless chicken at the conv begging to borrow things or running to the nearest shop. Did it last time with hair mousse, what a girl I am lol

Jx

ive now packed all my normal stuff, just have to put my party outfits in including my hooped skirt and hope theres alittle room left for my hair stuff.

Im DREADING my hooped skirt, it has 3 hoops :D

Yeah Vicky's has four and takes two of us to put it away if I see it again I'm burning it. Whether she's wearing it or not!!! :vader: