PACKING THREAD

talie

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone else get really excited when you're packing, then when you're done your little bubble bursts and the reality hits that you've got to wait an extra few days before you'll get to wear/use all the brill stuff you just packed?

I get really excited about unpacking, whenever I go anywhere I HAVE to unpack first lol

I dont understand how you can pack until the night before (or even in the morning) because surely you need your straighteners and makeup and stuff before that..

Not if you have a sister with straightners, and like 2 sets of makeup if you get what I mean lol :D

I dont understand how you can pack until the night before (or even in the morning) because surely you need your straighteners and makeup and stuff before that..

I have 2 pairs of straighteners, 2sets of toiletries (I go away lots) and all the makeup I need on a daily basis lives in my handbag. The only thing I need to grab before leaving is my electric toothbrush.

Doesn't mean I'll pack in advance though... Always leave stuff to the last minute!

I have 2 pairs of straighteners, 2sets of toiletries (I go away lots) and all the makeup I need on a daily basis lives in my handbag. The only thing I need to grab before leaving is my electric toothbrush.

Doesn't mean I'll pack in advance though... Always leave stuff to the last minute!

GOD! why didn't i think of that!

i have travel straighteners....that SUCK!

I HATE PACKING. That is all.

Agreed!! Eeek I haven't even started yet!! Usually end up doing it the night before lol!

I can bet right now I forget either my toothbrush or toothpaste. I always forget one or the other.

Lol!

In the past I've forgotten my PJs! Let's hope I wont this time! Might actually buy some new ones and put them in the suitcase so they're already there ha ha!

Dayna you know i'll be repacking your suitcase for you anyway i always do lol, wich suitcase you taking?

Lol yes you do! I dunno....a big one? Lol! The handle on the last one broke so I'll use the other big one.

i always take my own pillow otherwise i cant sleep, but it takes up so much room!!!

and this time i have a hooped skirt to try and fit in!!!

just get realllly drunk so you pass out! then you wont have to bring a pillow! :lol:

I'll never get a job with drink aware. They wouldnt even let me volunteer i dont think....

Edited by Cupcakekiki