some amazing secrets that you would not know about ET

showmasters

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that was really funny! how freaked out would you be if i came up to you and just started doing that?? lol

and should we have bets as to how many people are gonna try get jasons phone off him? he's gonna get ALOT of attention!!

And ive forgoten what he drinks already! Never mind, i will bring him a melon or a pinapple. Aye Jason? lol

yeah that was really funny! how freaked out would you be if i came up to you and just started doing that?? lol

and should we have bets as to how many people are gonna try get jasons phone off him? he's gonna get ALOT of attention!!

And ive forgoten what he drinks already! Never mind, i will bring him a melon or a pinapple. Aye Jason? lol

I'd probably look at you gonna out and then burst out laughing when I realise it's you ha ha ha!

Ha ha ha they'll be like "Jason I have no credit/lost my phone/it got stolen. Can I borrow yours to ring my mum please? It's dead important." *skims through phonebook, finds Rob's number and texts it to themselves* ha ha ha ha!

• Showmasters Admin

I'd probably look at you gonna out and then burst out laughing when I realise it's you ha ha ha!

Ha ha ha they'll be like "Jason I have no credit/lost my phone/it got stolen. Can I borrow yours to ring my mum please? It's dead important." *skims through phonebook, finds Rob's number and texts it to themselves* ha ha ha ha!

You REALLY think he's silly enough to have Robs number in his phone under his REAL name :chair:

Trust me, it'll take you all night to ring every number in Jason's phone and say "Rob?".

I just seriously wonder what people would do if they did actually get Rob's number. Are you just going to prank call him? It's not like he's going to have a meaningful conversation with someone who calls him out of the blue, or even agree to meet you - you'd have to go through his agent.

You REALLY think he's silly enough to have Robs number in his phone under his REAL name ;)

Trust me, it'll take you all night to ring every number in Jason's phone and say "Rob?".

Ok they'll text ALL the numbers to their phone. Orrrrr nabs a friend's sim card, puts it in Jason's phone and copies all the numbers ha ha ha ha!

I just seriously wonder what people would do if they did actually get Rob's number. Are you just going to prank call him? It's not like he's going to have a meaningful conversation with someone who calls him out of the blue, or even agree to meet you - you'd have to go through his agent.

That is very true. I know that if I had his number I wouldn't even DARE to text or ring it! I have Alex Davies' (from Elliot Minor) email address and I daren't even email him lol!

I remember coming back from Florida and getting an email from a friend saying she'd found a link online to a Twilight convention. Tickets had literally just gone on sale the day before so even though I was totally broke I begged my darling hubby into letting me buy a Gold ticket. I was Gold 11...group one! I remember the push in the last few weeks..or should I say bribery from SM (if we sell out by such and such a date we'll announce another guest etc) to get the last few tickets sold! I'd never been to a con before but thanks to the crew, I had a fantastic time and didn't think ET2 could better it. Well they did and I bet they go one better this time and then again for ET4.

Thanks for sharing your secrets with us, still a bit shocked about the airfares but c'est la vie!!

Looking forward to the weekend and watching all these people trying to steal Jasons phone ;)