Extra Autograph and Photo Shoot Prices

Massive Events

£55 for photoshoots

£20 for extra autos

when do we do the extra autos like do we do it when we go down for our included auto?

You can get them from the reg desk over the course of the weekend :)

I know that part, im refering too once uve got your extra auto tickets when do you do them like do you do them at the same times as you auto included in the pack?

£55 for photoshoots

£20 for extra autos

when do we do the extra autos like do we do it when we go down for our included auto?

I know that part, im refering too once uve got your extra auto tickets when do you do them like do you do them at the same times as you auto included in the pack?

Up to 3 autographs per guest at a time (except Jamie where the max is 2 per attendee), if you have more than 3 with a guest, you have to rejoin when the que is opened to everyone

Edited by InYourHonour

£55 for photoshoots

£20 for extra autos

Up to 3 autographs per guest at a time (except Jamie where the max is 2 per attendee), if you have more than 3 with a guest, you have to rejoin when the que is opened to everyone

Cool thanks ;)