nice big guest Announcement on Monday at 7pm

showmasters

I've just had a thought of an Actress who is here around that time in a play in London, Kim Cattrall!

I'd love to meet her as I'm sure a lot of others would as well.

Met Kim on Thursday, she was great posed and signed autos.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you're not talking to me.

No, he's not. Don't worry.

Last time Jason put a post like this there was a problem with the contract, hence the announcement was delayed, there were some unfriendly comments and the guest choose not to appear in the end.

I understand your concerns timelord81r, but last time the source of the problem was that the announcement couldn't be made in time. As long as there is an announcement tomorrow I don't see any problems on the horizon. We did habe topics like these before and nothing ever happened after those. There was always some joking and speculation going on.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Hope you're not talking to me.

no and to be honest i wasnt paying attention to who said what, Im just worried of a repeat performance of the amazing thing and i started to see ppl say if its not him or her or from this ill be disappointed, just think we should reframe from that after last time on threads like this.

and if there is another contract delay?

Jason said in his initial post on this thread: "We have this guest in contract and we will be announcing them on Monday."

From that, it sounds like the contract is in the bag. I think that, by announcing that there's going to be an announcement, he's just giving the guest a bit of a build-up. I don't think we're in for a repeat of that thread last year.

and if there is another contract delay?

Jason said in his initial post on this thread: "We have this guest in contract and we will be announcing them on Monday."

From that, it sounds like the contract is in the bag. I think that, by announcing that there's going to be an announcement, he's just giving the guest a bit of a build-up. I don't think we're in for a repeat of that thread last year.

*nods* Exactly what I think.

Last time Jason put a post like this there was a problem with the contract, hence the announcement was delayed, there were some unfriendly comments and the guest choose not to appear in the end.

Really??? First I've heard of that. Not really much of a contract then if they're allowed to change their mind just like that and doesnt give much hope for future announcemtns.