• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you all ready for tonight :WINCE:

see you all then

jason :WINCE:

Jason I will be at work.

You'll need to personally phone me and tell me who it is.

LOL you wish! :P

If you give me your phone number by facebook though, I can send you a text message if you want ;)

PS: Can't wait for tonight's announcement!!!!

I won't make any speculations on here, but my brain's very busy right now, trying to figure out who this guest could be!!

Edited by Dellefyne

I have got my mate on the case of checking for me as I will be working late.

What has made this even more exciting for me is Jasons post saying are we all ready for tonight, like its definately gonna happen ooooooooooooo the suspense

Last time Jason put a post like this there was a problem with the contract, hence the announcement was delayed, there were some unfriendly comments and the guest choose not to appear in the end.

Really??? First I've heard of that. Not really much of a contract then if they're allowed to change their mind just like that and doesnt give much hope for future announcemtns.

Thats always been the case really, as they have the work commitments/illness/family emergency clause a guest can pretty much cancel for any reason really.

Its the only way they get the bigger stars to commit, flexability. Nobody wants to be tied down to a con if the biggest job of their life turns up.

That backfired last time as the guest may or may not have looked on here and been put off.

are you all ready for tonight :D

see you all then

jason :WAVE:

Jason I will be at work.

You'll need to personally phone me and tell me who it is.

LOL you wish! :P

If you give me your phone number by facebook though, I can send you a text message if you want ;)

PS: Can't wait for tonight's announcement!!!!

I won't make any speculations on here, but my brain's very busy right now, trying to figure out who this guest could be!!

It's okay my boyfriend will text me ;) but I might send you my number at some point for et4!! ;) the more people i can speak to beforehand the better haha!

45 minutes! :YAHOO:

(Lol this is going to turn into a countdown!)

I think this forum would reach a new low if that did happen. Let's try to be adults here.

I'm sure he didn't mean a countdown minute per minute, but if people want to be excited and post every 5-10 minutes about how many minutes it's left before the revelation, I don't see any harm in that and certainly don't see it as being childish.

Let's try to just be.

45 minutes! :YAHOO:

(Lol this is going to turn into a countdown!)

I think this forum would reach a new low if that did happen. Let's try to be adults here.

I'm sure he didn't mean a countdown minute per minute, but if people want to be excited and post every 5-10 minutes about how many minutes it's left before the revelation, I don't see any harm in that and certainly don't see it as being childish.

Let's try to just be.

If you think counting down the minutes is 'reaching a new low' you don't get out much!

37 minutes biatch! :D