Group 21?

leannezoeii

Say hello if your in group 21. We'll probably be seeing a lot of eachother next week :)

me n my cousin are group 21 :WINCE: so we will probably see alot of each other lol

Hello :WINCE:

Me & my sister are aha. You staying at the hilton?

yer we are goin to be staying at the Hilton on Friday and saturday night :WINCE: what bout u??

Say hello if your in group 21. We'll probably be seeing a lot of eachother next week :)

me n my cousin are group 21 ;) so we will probably see alot of each other lol

Hello :blush:

yer we are goin to be staying at the Hilton on Friday and saturday night :D what bout u??

No :/ Didn't book in time to get the discount! Staying at the holiday inn in the city center on the saturday. Only a 10 minute train journey away so it's not bad :) I'm so excited. 8 days! ahhh :)))

me n my cousin are group 21 :( so we will probably see alot of each other lol

Hello :D

yer we are goin to be staying at the Hilton on Friday and saturday night :D what bout u??

No :/ Didn't book in time to get the discount! Staying at the holiday inn in the city center on the saturday. Only a 10 minute train journey away so it's not bad :) I'm so excited. 8 days! ahhh :)))

hi im in group 21 never been to anything like this before so kinda excited im kirsty by the way

me n my cousin are group 21 :D so we will probably see alot of each other lol

Hello :dance:

hi im in group 21 never been to anything like this before so kinda excited im kirsty by the way

Hey! I haven't been to anything like this before to lol. Bit nervous but EXCITED!

;) Thought it was! It was AJ's beard that also clued me in!

Hi :D Catia! Love the pic with Charlie!

Are you guys all arriving on Friday?

aww thanks i love that pic aswell its my fav ;) Yer im arrivein on the friday probably round 1 or 2 gonna be stayin at hilton ;)