Group 14

InYourHonour

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know one thing I wont be hard to miss lol! Well actually anytime after about 6pm Fri - whatever time I leave the party to go bed on the Sunday I shouldn't be hard to miss. Before 6pm on Fri might be a bit harder as I'll be in my civvies. LOL

Unless you have ace Ventura hair....

I know one thing I wont be hard to miss lol! Well actually anytime after about 6pm Fri - whatever time I leave the party to go bed on the Sunday I shouldn't be hard to miss. Before 6pm on Fri might be a bit harder as I'll be in my civvies. LOL

I will not have Ace Ventura hair!!! I've been good wearing my sling. You said if I dont wear it then you'll Ace Ventura my hair but I have been wearing it

I will not have Ace Ventura hair!!! I've been good wearing my sling. You said if I dont wear it then you'll Ace Ventura my hair but I have been wearing it

But I never said I wouldn't Ace VEntura you're hair at any time either.

You can Ace Ventura it after the con. Then again tends to look like Ace Ventura after I've slept. Hence why I wear a hat to breakfast

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

You can Ace Ventura it after the con. Then again tends to look like Ace Ventura after I've slept. Hence why I wear a hat to breakfast

You know I can't promise anythign after I've had a drink right?

Oh god Chesme don't tell this.

Wish I didn't have to :( Not sure what the main roads are like, but it's thick on the side ones. It's supposed to snow through the night but at some point it's turning to sleet which is turning to rain at some point tomorrow. Airport and Birmingham International station have been shut down til midnight too so they can clear stuff up. It should be okay by tomorrow...Hopefully. Anyone who is driving down...Take extra care and stay safe :|