Do we now have our final line-up?

TwilightMum

You guys are amazing!!!

I totally understand all you said and your events are ALWAYS great!

After ET3 everyone will be saying it was the best one yet and same with ET4 and so on.

Don't get disheartened - we love you :WINCE:

exactly i second this !!

Jeeez people!

it's not like they can hold people at gunpoint and be like "COME TO OUR CON OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!" (sorry..only example i could think of... not the best!)

it's like... if they have prior engagements they can't come to our con!

you should be gratefull that these cons are being held because it is people taking time out of their own lives to make you all happy! especially since it is unofficial!

if you want Cullen after Cullen... go live in America!

And i second Emelso

THANKYOU!!!!!!

i totally agree with this, sm put loads of time into this, i bet its sooo hard trying to organise etc.

im quite proud of them really :D

me too!

it must be difficult.....

bless em :blush:

this is my first con, and to be honest i am totally looking forward to it ...cant wait, i have total trust in SM to make it the best they can, the guests are fantastic, things are only as good as you make them, so if you go to a con with that attitude then your not going to enjoy it : get a grip.

as i said i know this is going to be fantastic i have 100% faith in all the organisers from showmasters and massive events

BRING IT ONNNN

EEEEEEK people stop the hate aimed towards me! I know I am not the only one thinking what I'm thinking, and also you dont like what I'm saying to them (which is fine - i didnt mean to offend anyone) so dont say it to me either.

by 'not trusting' its more what they say than what they do. In both posts I said that I understood the difficulty in getting guests, that I LIKE who all the guests are, and that I AM looking forward to it. It's the tone of what I'm saying that's not coming across right, which is probably my fault, but also because I'm writing this on a computer, not saying it out loud.

I will repeat - *I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT*,*

I THINK THE GUESTS ARE LOVELY* and

*I AM SURE THE ORGANISERS HAVE TRIED THEY BEST REGARDING GUESTS.*

All I wanted to say was that *THE IMPRESSION WAS GIVEN* that there would be more guests/'bigger' guests, and that people shouldnt give that impression if it's not going to happen.

I didnt mean to insult anyone, but being told to 'get a grip' when I have said positive things about the event many times before, to all the organisers, and have thanked them face-to-face at the last two events, is kind of insulting to me.

EEEEEEK people stop the hate aimed towards me! I know I am not the only one thinking what I'm thinking, and also you dont like what I'm saying to them (which is fine - i didnt mean to offend anyone) so dont say it to me either.

by 'not trusting' its more what they say than what they do. In both posts I said that I understood the difficulty in getting guests, that I LIKE who all the guests are, and that I AM looking forward to it. It's the tone of what I'm saying that's not coming across right, which is probably my fault, but also because I'm writing this on a computer, not saying it out loud.

I will repeat - *I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT*,*

I THINK THE GUESTS ARE LOVELY* and

*I AM SURE THE ORGANISERS HAVE TRIED THEY BEST REGARDING GUESTS.*

All I wanted to say was that *THE IMPRESSION WAS GIVEN* that there would be more guests/'bigger' guests, and that people shouldnt give that impression if it's not going to happen.

I didnt mean to insult anyone, but being told to 'get a grip' when I have said positive things about the event many times before, to all the organisers, and have thanked them face-to-face at the last two events, is kind of insulting to me.

hahah i wasn't aiming it at anyone, don't worry, :)

i was just giving my point of view of why whoever the guests are it will be great, and we are lucky to have these cons :)

• Showmasters Admin

Good good :)

It is also possible I am having a bad day and need to rant...alas, all of my flat have gone home for the weekend. Where's the wine? I feel like getting trashed...

thats fine we understand ;) but please do not rant at us we are people too and all work 110% to bring everyone a great weekends fun :(

good luck with finding some wine i know i need some this week :(

jason :(