Do we now have our final line-up?

TwilightMum

Hi guys,

Looking forward to next Friday, this will be my first ET. Had tickets for ET2 but ended up not been able to go.

Now that the schedule has been released does this mean the line-up has been finalised and there won't be any more guests added?

I am very happy with the guests we are getting, whilst it would have been amazing to get a Cullen (any Cullen) I think a great job has been done getting a good variety of guests.

At the auction during ET2 I thought something was said about a bigger venue meaning more than 5 guests? Did I imagine that?

Nope. It was said.

But we have john and Richelle so I presume they're being counted?

Edited by Crépuscule

At the auction during ET2 I thought something was said about a bigger venue meaning more than 5 guests? Did I imagine that?

Nope. It was said.

But we have john and Richelle so I presume they're being counted?

I thought they were being counted as "extras"?

It`s all good anyway - I`m really looking forward to it :dance:

Xx

Edited by Bunnie

we were originally told that a better location meant we were going to have more and better guests. Whilst I understand that organizers cant force guests, and I am *ish* ok with the ones we have, maybe it shouldnt have been announced if it couldnt be promised?

It wouldn't have been promised because they would know that there are always limitations and extraneous factors. Also, from what i've heard when people have mentioned this previously, they said in 2010, and since ET4 is more expensive,i'd imagine they'll be making that 'bigger and better' as people say. I would just say go and have a good time, if you have any problems over the weekend, talk to the crew, and if you have concerns about future events afterwards, post something on the forum and hopefully it can be resolved for ET4 :)

I love the final lineup. Okay, of course, it would´ve been great to have a cullen as well, but i can´t complain. charlie, Kiowa, Jamie. YAY!!! I´m sooooo looking forward to it.

Hope that everything will be fine with the flight and so on... the weather in germany is still pretty bad.. :/

I am looking forward to it, and I'm sure I'll enjoy myself, but they pretty much did promise that ET3 AND ET4 were going to be bigger and better. I cant afford ET4, and I dont really want to go anyway, because it's become so stressful getting the time off uni, and I dont really trust the organisers anymore, when they its going to be fab. the guests we have are great, and i'm sure they're all going to be so fun, but it would be nice to have a bigger cast member as well.

• Moderators

To be fair to the organisers, it's not like there are loads of Twilight guests appearing all over the world that they HAVEN'T had at their events.

They can only work with who's willing to do them etc. I don't really think it's a matter of 'trust' - yes, sometimes they get carried away, and yes there's always room for improvement on organisation etc but I think the lineup is always going to be tricky. ESPECIALLY with something as huge as Twilight is at the moment.

• Showmasters Admin

but they pretty much did promise that ET3 AND ET4 were going to be bigger and better.

sorry i have said this before but i did not promise anything as you just cannot promise things as its not in our hands and cannot guarantee what guests we will have and will not have .

what i did say and i will repeat this again , we need your support to make these event happen and if you keep telling your friends and get the word out there we will work to make the events bigger and better

i did not say there will be 5 or 6 or 7 guests

i have had to repeat the words i have said many times now but if you read it you can see what i am saying

which is we need your help and support to make the events bigger and better , thats what i was saying nothing more

no promise at all , as i do not and can not promise anything as it is not down to me if we do get more guest or not or if there are the sales of tickets to cover more guests or not , but one thing i will say we have had more guests to our events now than any other events in the world and we strive to keep getting more, the fans in the UK have had more access to the guest in a much more friendly setting than any other event in the world you just have to read the fans reports of other events , we care about the events we run more than anyone would know , we take time to work out how the singings work so its fair and runs well and so that you all get everything you expect , and with 800 to 900 fans this is a very important thing and hard to get right .

we need to have that many fans now to cover the guest fees and travel and to run the event , and thats why we ask everyone to support us as with out you all we could not make the cons work and the more fans that attend the more guests we can get , its that simple. :D

you may not know this but events like this do not run for ever in the end they stop as there are not the fans to keep them alive , we know that if we all work together we can run many more great events and that you will all get to meet many guest that normally you would not get to meet , as cons are sometimes the only place to meet the stars of twilight , so if you like what we do and you want us to keep running these events then the way to help is to keep getting the word out to as many fans as you can and that will really help us to keep improving the events and keep getting more new guest to the cons

i hope you can all see were i am coming from and see that i have not broken any i have said on stage and can also see we are here to put on the best events we can for you .

thank you for reading all this and see you soon at the event :WINCE:

jason :blush:

but they pretty much did promise that ET3 AND ET4 were going to be bigger and better.

sorry i have said this before but i did not promise anything as you just cannot promise things as its not in our hands and cannot guarantee what guests we will have and will not have .

what i did say and i will repeat this again , we need your support to make these event happen and if you keep telling your friends and get the word out there we will work to make the events bigger and better

i did not say there will be 5 or 6 or 7 guests

i have had to repeat the words i have said many times now but if you read it you can see what i am saying

which is we need your help and support to make the events bigger and better , thats what i was saying nothing more

no promise at all , as i do not and can not promise anything as it is not down to me if we do get more guest or not or if there are the sales of tickets to cover more guests or not , but one thing i will say we have had more guests to our events now than any other events in the world and we strive to keep getting more, the fans in the UK have had more access to the guest in a much more friendly setting than any other event in the world you just have to read the fans reports of other events , we care about the events we run more than anyone would know , we take time to work out how the singings work so its fair and runs well and so that you all get everything you expect , and with 800 to 900 fans this is a very important thing and hard to get right .

we need to have that many fans now to cover the guest fees and travel and to run the event , and thats why we ask everyone to support us as with out you all we could not make the cons work and the more fans that attend the more guests we can get , its that simple. :P

you may not know this but events like this do not run for ever in the end they stop as there are not the fans to keep them alive , we know that if we all work together we can run many more great events and that you will all get to meet many guest that normally you would not get to meet , as cons are sometimes the only place to meet the stars of twilight , so if you like what we do and you want us to keep running these events then the way to help is to keep getting the word out to as many fans as you can and that will really help us to keep improving the events and keep getting more new guest to the cons

i hope you can all see were i am coming from and see that i have not broken any i have said on stage and can also see we are here to put on the best events we can for you .

thank you for reading all this and see you soon at the event :D

jason :WINCE:

well i now love sm :blush: cullen.....Im keeping the faith and telling peoples.... :P

• Showmasters Admin

I dont really trust the organisers anymore,

i really think if you do not trust us then you should not buy tickets from us at all , we have not ever done anything at all to let the fans down in anyway or to mislead anyone .

so if you fell this way you should not buy tickets from us , and it really saddens me when people say this sort of stuff as its so damaging to new fans that come on here and read this stuff , which in the end only damages the event for us all .

if we had really done something i could understand but i cannot see were we have done anything to lose anyones trust in any way .

sorry but is upsetting to us all here

jason

Jeeez people!

it's not like they can hold people at gunpoint and be like "COME TO OUR CON OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!" (sorry..only example i could think of... not the best!)

it's like... if they have prior engagements they can't come to our con!

you should be gratefull that these cons are being held because it is people taking time out of their own lives to make you all happy! especially since it is unofficial!

if you want Cullen after Cullen... go live in America!

And i second Emelso

Edited by Tiffanyy

You guys are amazing!!!

I totally understand all you said and your events are ALWAYS great!

After ET3 everyone will be saying it was the best one yet and same with ET4 and so on.

Don't get disheartened - we love you :blush:

exactly i second this !!

Jeeez people!

it's not like they can hold people at gunpoint and be like "COME TO OUR CON OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!" (sorry..only example i could think of... not the best!)

it's like... if they have prior engagements they can't come to our con!

you should be gratefull that these cons are being held because it is people taking time out of their own lives to make you all happy! especially since it is unofficial!

if you want Cullen after Cullen... go live in America!

And i second Emelso

THANKYOU!!!!!!

i totally agree with this, sm put loads of time into this, i bet its sooo hard trying to organise etc.

im quite proud of them really :WINCE: