for Too Tall

bl00djunkie

Hi Stuart, ready for the madness? have a question for you, am dragging will along again! (kicking and screaming) and he is standard and im silver, just wondered if he could come with me to get the autos as i know we are gonna be in different groups? i dont mind hanging back for the talks but the going into the auto q's together would be very helpful..due to the smeggin' canvas >_<

• Moderators

As long as your group number has been called for a guest, you can see them any time after that.

So I don't know if you can look at the schedule and see if there's any appropriate time where you can both go to see all the guests.

Ohhhh this topic has helped me too with something I've been wondering about. I'll be paying you a visit at ET3 as well Too Tall :D

Should I be worried :YAHOO::(

LMAO Why does everyone have that reaction when I say Imma pay them a visit :')

Haha, I can think of a few reasons :(

That's fine. Come and see me at the show and I'll move you in to the same group.

Ooohhh might have to pay you a visit as well Too Tall :D

Ive been asking thousands of questions that David has kindly been answering.Im Silver and my mate is Standard..would it be possible to put us into the same Group?

• Showmasters Admin

That's fine. Come and see me at the show and I'll move you in to the same group.

Ooohhh might have to pay you a visit as well Too Tall :WINCE:

Ive been asking thousands of questions that David has kindly been answering.Im Silver and my mate is Standard..would it be possible to put us into the same Group?

come and see me at the show and I'll see what I can do. It's not quite so simple when it's people with different ticket types. But I'll more than likely be able to sort something.