ETERNAL TWILIGHT 3

Massive Events

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just found out that one of my daughters will be unable to arrive on the 19th, but will be there on the 20th. She is travelling some distance and has to work, which makes it impossible. As I bought all the tickets and, though they are registered individually, will this be problematic as two of us will be there on Friday? Will I need to be around to provide ID so she will be able to register?

I have just found out that one of my daughters will be unable to arrive on the 19th, but will be there on the 20th. She is travelling some distance and has to work, which makes it impossible. As I bought all the tickets and, though they are registered individually, will this be problematic as two of us will be there on Friday? Will I need to be around to provide ID so she will be able to register?

The tickets are all on the same registration letter?

If you explain the situation you will probably be able to pick all three tickets up on Friday if all tickets were ordered on the same letter. That's just the easier solution than handing out two tickets and then coming back for the third.

The tickets are all on the same registration letter?

They are.

If you explain the situation you will probably be able to pick all three tickets up on Friday if all tickets were ordered on the same letter. That's just the easier solution than handing out two tickets and then coming back for the third.

Sounds like a plan. Cheers! :)

• Moderators

yes, 584

that was all it said i think

I'm guessing it is probably S84, not 584. Which would be silver-84.

If you win a guest encounter, Can you give it to someone else?

For example, If I won and my daughter didn`t, I`d rather let her have the experience.

Thanks x

I have a question about an encounter also..if there is two of you and one person bids if they win are you allowed to pay half each and both go?

x

I'm pretty sure that's a no - one bid = 1 person. Wouldn't exactly be fair on all the others who paid the full amount on their own if they allowed that, would it? If you both want to go, you both have to bid.

• Showmasters Admin

If you win a guest encounter, Can you give it to someone else?

For example, If I won and my daughter didn`t, I`d rather let her have the experience.

Thanks x

I have a question about an encounter also..if there is two of you and one person bids if they win are you allowed to pay half each and both go?

x

I'm pretty sure that's a no - one bid = 1 person. Wouldn't exactly be fair on all the others who paid the full amount on their own if they allowed that, would it? If you both want to go, you both have to bid.

Yes it is 100% one bid one person.

• Moderators

There is no group photo WITH the guests.

There is only a group photo OF the guests that will be given out.

Urmm you know the photo shoots, what happens if you have them on Saturday but miss them would you be able to on Sunday or not =/

You can have them any time after your group has been called.

There is no group photo WITH the guests.

There is only a group photo OF the guests that will be given out.

Urmm you know the photo shoots, what happens if you have them on Saturday but miss them would you be able to on Sunday or not =/

You can have them any time after your group has been called.

Thank you very much!!