Lost Season 6 - Episode 3

DavidB

• Moderators

Lostfinalseasonverticalposter.jpg

EPISODE 3

What Kate Does

Notes:

No pre-airing spoilers.

Once the episode has aired in the US then all discussion about the episode is fine.

Also no discussion of any 'next time on..' parts please, as many people don't watch them.

Well....

nothing much happened, yet alot did!

CLAIRE'S BACK!!!! :YAHOO: I think they brought her back well, though I dont like the idea of her being infected by the black smoke and being all nasty :(

It was sad with Sawyer on the end of the pier :( felt so sorry for him! bring back Juliet!!! Im sure they could if they tried hard enough!!

Dont really know what else to say right now, al wait to see what everyone else thinks :)

I've heard a lot of negativity for Kate from other fans over the years but have always been a big fan of her character. However, on island Kate annoyed the crap out of me this episode. The whole following Sawyer and leaving everyone else at the temple felt like they were yanking her character back a few Seasons.

The episode as a whole though was great, even if it was a bit of a filler. It was no LA X but still great and seeing Claire on island was awesome! So maybe Claire did die in the explosion in The Shape Of Things To Come and was "claimed" then like Sayid has been now. It's going to be weird seeing Emilie portray a darker shade of Claire. Bring on episode 4!

Now I realise this show pushes thr boundaries of believability but would you really grt in a cab with someone you knew was a fugitive.

Oh and please just kill kate, she the most annoying tv character in the history of tv

In fact this whole episode was pretty lame

Edited by jakeblue

I'm the complete opposite! While I like seeing the off-island storyline, the on-island story is the stuff that really matters to me.

Obviously this episode was kind of a let down from the premiere, but they did hint at a few big reveals to come. The sickness. Claire.

But I do suddenly hate Kate and the whole flash-sideways seemed a bit dodgy but at least we got some Ethan!

looks like noone really has anything to say this week. supprised DavidB has not been here!

Im with TonytheCylon I want to know about the LA life not island :-p I just think the island is a bit repetative. they get captured by the others they escape jack n sawyer fight kate gets inbetween they get captured by the others etc... tho I am looking forward to seeing where they go with Claire :)

I tend to agree with the off-island view, it is much more interesting. IMO adding in ANOTHER group of island inhabitants seems to just confuse things even more, although I am sure it will all become clear.

Glad this is the last series - I am beginnig to lose patience a bit.