FLASH GORDON!

SALEMSLOT

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think a remake can be classed as a sequel..............neither can spins offs (Jason V Freddy not Jason 11 and Scanners cop1 and 2 not scanners 4 and 5)

Cool conversation..........

I agree! They have similar characteristics in story and characters, but are not part of the original series of movies.

I wonder how many remakes have had more sequels than the originals??

Dawn of the Dead is the only seguel I can think was remade....oh and The Fly.

Dune had a sequel when the original didn't but that was a series and not a movie

Very, very few indeed. Can't think of any apart from those you mentioned.

I think the original The Ring didn't have a sequel, but the remake has one planned, and also Ocean's Eleven has a sequel planned. I don't think the original had a sequel. But I could be wrong.

:P

The Ring not only has a sequal but also a prequel. The sequal is Ring 2 and the prequel is Ring 0. Have them all. Highly recommended. Ring 2 reveals something really scary right at the beginning of the movie. Dead shocking! :D

The remake was superb! :P

I think the original The Ring didn't have a sequel, but the remake has one planned, and also Ocean's Eleven has a sequel planned. I don't think the original had a sequel. But I could be wrong.

^_^

The Ring not only has a sequal but also a prequel. The sequal is Ring 2 and the prequel is Ring 0. Have them all. Highly recommended. Ring 2 reveals something really scary right at the beginning of the movie. Dead shocking! ;)

The remake was superb! :o

I'd like to see those...

Going to try and be good with the DVD buying now....

Ordered "Storm" today!! bargain at 4.49

:lol:

The Ring not only has a sequal but also a prequel. The sequal is Ring 2 and the prequel is Ring 0. Have them all. Highly recommended. Ring 2 reveals something really scary right at the beginning of the movie. Dead shocking! :lol:

The remake was superb! :D

I'd like to see those...

Going to try and be good with the DVD buying now....

Ordered "Storm" today!! bargain at 4.49

Buy them! I think they are going cheap at the moment.