FLASH GORDON!

SALEMSLOT

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we still need at least a Zarkov and a Dale.

Any suggestions? If I'm playing Flash I want a gorgeous actress for the Dale role. Nicole Kidman or Jennifer Anniston would be nice. ;):D

Mrs Jango??......about time we had a brown Dale!!

Blighters.that's her now...gotta go!!

Tell the Emps to turn on his phone...........I need some advice on who to see in London on friday night....

Anyone any ideas??...........

Any suggestions? If I'm playing Flash I want a gorgeous actress for the Dale role. Nicole Kidman or Jennifer Anniston would be nice. :angel::wub:

Tell the Emps to turn on his phone...........I need some advice on who to see in London on friday night....

Yes, try Nicole Kidman or Jennifer Anniston! If you have no luck there, try Soho! :wub:

Any suggestions? If I'm playing Flash I want a gorgeous actress for the Dale role. Nicole Kidman or Jennifer Anniston would be nice. :D:P

Do I get to snog her then? :D:lol:

Sorry Jango, it's in for repairs (or a trade-in!!!). There is nothing on in London this weekend, that I know of, it's pretty quiet and especially bad with all this sleet rain around. I may go for McGann next week though.

:rolleyes:

Thanks...

I forgot that I have to take Cat back to London so I wouldn't have been able to go out tonight after all...Unless I left her i the car!!

I've been cat sitting for a month!!

I have to go into town tomorrow to buy the Ray Harryhusen book as he's doing a talk on Wednesday.................My girlfriend has too many of his films she wants signed so we'll see how many autographs we can get...i like a challenge

Thanks...

I forgot that I have to take Cat back to London so I wouldn't have been able to go out tonight after all...Unless I left her i the car!!

I have to go into town tomorrow to buy the Ray Harryhusen book as he's doing a talk on Wednesday.................My girlfriend has too many of his films she wants signed so we'll see how many autographs we can get...i like a challenge

Is this his talk and stuff at the University of Teeside?

Thanks...

Is this his talk and stuff at the University of Teeside?

Yes..Are you coming???