Ryan Robbins

Robin Dunne

Chris Heyerdahl

Jonathon Young

Agam Darshi

I suppose Amanda Tapping too :lol:

SANCTUARY GUESTS PLEASE! :D

I suppose Amanda Tapping too

SANCTUARY GUESTS PLEASE! Definately try and get amanda as i was very disappointed when she had to cancel her visit to collectormania 15, I so wanna meet her :wub:

Anna Faris (Scary Movies, The House Bunny & Brokeback Mountain)

Ellen Page (Inception, X-Men & Juno)

Bianca Lawson (Buffy, Vampire Diaries & Pretty Little Liars)

Sarah Hagan (Freaks & Geeks & Buffy)

Amy Adams (Encanted, The Fighter & Night at the Museum 2)

Claire Danes (Terminator 3 :D , Romeo & Juliet & Stardust)

Get Rutgeur Hauer, Carrie Fisher, Adam West, Terry Jones, Tom Felton, David Naughton, Robert Pattinson, Robert Englund, Neil Marshall, Ian Somerhalder, Maggie Grace, Dominic Mohanagan and Corey Feldman back!!! They would be such popular guests like they were before and there is always that new surge of fans (like me) and obviously people that missed them (like me).

TIPPI HENDREN would be an amazing annoucement, she did Autographic recently, but she would great to meet and to talk to about working with The Master of Suspense.

JOHN CLEESE, ERIC IDLE, TERRY GILLIAM - get a Python reunion!

MALCOLM MCDOWELL!

Edited by ClockworkOwen18

Suddenly decided I'd like to meet Robert Beltran.He was supposed to come last year but cancelled. That would be very cool. #justsaying :)

He went to a shop near me that does signings and my mum was working (owned a flower shop) so couldnt go see him. Sent me with a bunch of flowers and a little note saying how much she wanted to come meet him and that she sadly could not. So he gave me a free signed photo to give to her which was rather nice. When I got back to the flower shop to give it to her, the phone rang and it was him! He got the number off of the card and wanted to thank my mum personally and wanted to know where the flower shop was!!

He is possibly THE nicest person I have ever met...

Suddenly decided I'd like to meet Robert Beltran.He was supposed to come last year but cancelled. That would be very cool. #justsaying :)

He went to a shop near me that does signings and my mum was working (owned a flower shop) so couldnt go see him. Sent me with a bunch of flowers and a little note saying how much she wanted to come meet him and that she sadly could not. So he gave me a free signed photo to give to her which was rather nice. When I got back to the flower shop to give it to her, the phone rang and it was him! He got the number off of the card and wanted to thank my mum personally and wanted to know where the flower shop was!!

He is possibly THE nicest person I have ever met...

Oh wow! Now I really want to meet him.

Jamie Lee Curtis

Sigourney Weaver

(EDIT: Just watched a great chick flick, new to DVD, called 'You Again' starring them both. Excellent physical comedy from both actresses, and brilliant support from Betty White and Victor Garber. Highly recommend it!).

Edited by keithporter23