Jago and Litefoot reunion

dufresne

This is not a mudslinger thread, Bad Wolf has changed, end of ! I just wanted to point out that the Jago and Litefoot reunion that was originally planned was a BIG selling point for many of us.

Obviously we still get one of them because Christopher Benjamin is in the new series. But I would love Tenth Planet to still reunite them sometime soon. Anyone ?

I think the "what's going on?" was more meaning "what inspired them to make the "new series only" rule when it clearly upsets a lot of Jago & Litefoot fans?"

Changing an already established line-up is insanity to me, but I would have thought at the very least Trevor Baxter would be kept, as an exception, due to the fan love of the duo. I mean, Big Finish have just revealed the spin-off series they are finally getting on audio due to huge public response. If that doesn't emphasise the enduring love for these two actors, then what does?

Come on, who (othen than kids who haven't seen Talons) would go to this and meet Christopher Benjamin PURELY based on his Unicorn and the Wasp guest-role?

Edited by Zagreus