*another* photo question

fanggirl

• Moderators

It's up to you really. I'm sure you'll be told if there are any specific 'no touching' rules or anything, but that's rare.

You should be able to see what others do, and get a rough idea of how it's going :P

Ah coolio.

I am going to pay to have my photos taken although I hate with a passion any photos taken of me by other people. Guess that's the problem with spending 7years as a professional photographer, I get really picky about how a photo should look!

Meh I can never think of any poses and end up looking like an idiot lol! Haven't even put my guest pics up from ET2 as I really do look like crap. No make up or anything (I wasn't very well and just couldn't be arsed lol) and the angle at which I'm standing just isn't very flattering lol.

I usually go in for the hug!

At ET1 they did have a 'don't ask the guests to bite you' rule as I recall.

Lol! I don't remember that!...hmm some how I feel Charlie will be breaking this ;)

I hope so :firedevil: lol

No I jest couldn't think of anything worse or painful than being bitten!

Edited by Crépuscule

Argh I don't even know how to pose I tend to just look like an idiot lol! Shame Daniel isn't going I would have asked him to do a Felix/Edward pose with me. Hmmm I'm really gonna have to think this one through aren't I. Luckily at the moment the only person I want a pic with is Jamie just cause I loved him in Sweeney Todd as well as New Moon. I wonder if I should get a pic with Tinsel and see if she will hold a sign saying "Wolf Girl" and I'll hold a sign saying "Vamp boy" lol. Sorry imagination is not up scratch at the moment lol

Looking at it now doesn't seem as good an idea as I first thought. She might think I'm a loony or summit! Wish I knew how to pose though. With Peter Facinelli he kinda just stuck his arms round mine and Paul's shoulders and pulled us into like a family pose kinda picture, and Charlie, Daniel and Jose kinda stood how they were ith Charlie pulling funny face and Jose attached to me after telling him I loved him in Next but was sad that his character died.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

I usually go in for the hug!

At ET1 they did have a 'don't ask the guests to bite you' rule as I recall.

Lol! I don't remember that!...hmm some how I feel Charlie will be breaking this ;)

A few people asked Kellan to do it but he apologised and said he wasn't allowed to. I can well imagine what Charlie would say if someone told him he wasn't allowed to do something! :D

from wot i remember of proms there was alot of hands around throats poses from both daniel and charlie lol i have seen mock biting pics but most of those were not the professional pics lol as its my first et i can imagin it would be far to big to get away with gettin those type of party pics again with charlie lol

i always think of a 'pose' i wanna do but when i come face to face with them i turn into this strange shy person. have no idea how that happens.

not this time my friend!

i made a huge leap when faced with Misha Collins at LFACC. i sheepishly asked him if it was ok for a hug. he did. i died. the end