Anyone seeing James Marsters Saturday?

jadangel2001

I am going to both... if it wasn't for the "Lord Arthur Saville's Crime" tickets I have, I might even go to SFX-weekender, hahahaha! Hope to meet you all there, it will be just great!!!!!!!

I will only be going to the Saturday, the Sunday was WAY too spensive...and since can now get pics at the Saturday I'm happy anyway :D One more question for the Saturday goers, what time are people arriving? I'm so confused and unsure of what time to get there...my daddy's an ex-taxi driver and according to him the areas not that great, not sure if i wanna be there for ages alone till the bf joins me, but cos i'm a short spam i don't wanna be stuck in the back either *shrug*

• Moderators

Yeah, I don't reckon I'll be getting there any sooner than 5ish at the VERY earliest (tabernacle site says doors at 7) - it's too cold still for waiting all day and I'll be on my own too.

I'm going to the Tabernacle gig, wondering if anyone else was going to this or the Sunday event?

I WANTS PICTURES!!!

ask and you shall recieve...I'ma post em in a minute when I can be bothered to get up and fetch my camera...posed pic with him will be posted out on Monday so few days and you can see that one too...he liked my hair!!! squeeeee

I'm going to the Tabernacle gig, wondering if anyone else was going to this or the Sunday event?

I WANTS PICTURES!!!

ask and you shall recieve...I'ma post em in a minute when I can be bothered to get up and fetch my camera...posed pic with him will be posted out on Monday so few days and you can see that one too...he liked my hair!!! squeeeee

I'm with Sotia! Hurry ur butt up!!!