I.D

leannezoeii

Anything with photo ID that looks like you is acceptable I believe.

Either that or a bill with your name and current address on etc.

Thats the second problem I don't look a lot like I did when I was 7 or 12 (2 passports). I'll just bring a bank statement or something just incase??

• Moderators

Yeah if you can bring a bank statement and card, anything that'll match up and prove you're you.

Sometimes they don't ask for ID, but you do get people trying to get in without having purchased anything so it's best to be prepared.

• Moderators

You're a bit :YAHOO: about everything aren't you? :D

As long as you have something to prove you purchased the tickets, it shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure there's not many younger attendees who are up with committing fraud or anything.

How old is she?

Edited by DavidB

You're a bit :YAHOO: about everything aren't you? :D

As long as you have something to prove you purchased the tickets, it shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure there's not many younger attendees who are up with committing fraud or anything.

How old is she?

You don't know what the youth of today get up to David.

You're a bit :D about everything aren't you? :D

How old is she?

Yea I am a bit :D about lots of things - All ur fault :D

I didn`t buy her ticket :/ Someone else did and I gave them the money. They`re sposed to be sending me the reg letter for her so I`m hoping that`ll do if it arrives :/

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

• Moderators

Yea I am a bit :D about lots of things - All ur fault :D

I didn`t buy her ticket :/ Someone else did and I gave them the money. They`re sposed to be sending me the reg letter for her so I`m hoping that`ll do if it arrives :/

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh :uhoh:

If you can get a print out of their order confirmation or something, that'd be useful too. I'm sure they could email it or whatever.

At least then they can match that up to your daughter's name.