Any good personalisations?

veganmaxine

Hi all!

Just wondered if anyone got any standout personalisations on their photos this time?

I am ecstatic with mine from David Hewlett;

"Thanks for raising the next McKay's"

as I'm a nursery nurse and we were chatting about about that and those report cards . . .

I was well chuffed!! :blush:

Max

i had "im not really this nice" due to the pic i had his eyes were sparkling slightly and so he looked softer and i said he looked cool and nice

the other was him wearing the "im with genius" tshirt and he changed the genius to 'lisa' so i got "i'm with Lisa" love david hewlett

very big smiles for both lol

I had

From David: - We'll always have the elevator

Sharon - you're a dance machine

Ryan - (arrow pointing to Joe's crotch) "notice my aim"

but they were all lovely and chatty during the signings, best part about a quiet con. Brian was chatting about dancing on Friday night (when I spoke to him sunday, he said he was gutted about missing out on Saturday nights party due to his jet lag)

Edited by Rhianydd

:(

From Sharon - A pretty name for a pretty girl!

Suanne: All the best

Brian : Awesome name!

Ryan: All the best

from Bam Bam nothing ... just my name and signature cause he said that he didn't want to ruin the picture :angry:

and from David: As lovely as your name

and Lots and Lots of love.

:o

xxx

:(

From Sharon - A pretty name for a pretty girl!

Suanne: All the best

Brian : Awesome name!

Ryan: All the best

from Bam Bam nothing ... just my name and signature cause he said that he didn't want to ruin the picture :angry:

and from David: As lovely as your name

and Lots and Lots of love.

:o

xxx

You and your name...

Yeah, Bam Bam didn't want to spoil your picture, so he wrote about you in mine instead!!

David Hewlett:

Lovely Fi! Lots and lots and lots of love!

And to my son who wasn't there, because I joked that he might cramp my style:

She's holding you back - lose her!

And to my son's girlfriend:

Thank you for not coming!

Ryan:

Hi Fi

In stereo!!!

I think he really liked that photo. :D

I got it signed for my sick room mate (she couldn't fly due to an ear infection and I picked up her autographs). I asked Ryan if he could put something like "Get well soon" on the autograph, and he wrote: "Get well soon, or else I'll shoot where I am aiming."

And then he got my face (I was desperately trying not to laugh) so wrong and said: "you'll understand why I wrote this when you look at the photo closely." I barely got out: "I know, that was the first thing we noticed last night. It's just nice to see someone else's mind is as twisted as mine." :D

Thank you for saying hi by the way Rhi, I'm just sorry we couldn't talk longer.

My David one : sorry about Paul! (we were slagging Paul mcgillion..which is always fun..thank yoouuuu!)

Ryan wrote on my photo op: we really know who'd kick whoos ass. (yes he wrote 2 Os in who's)

And on my sanctuary pic he drew a black black on himself and wrote 'but yours us for real!congrats! (I recently got my black belt and had shown it to him Friday night when I was talkin to Bambam Sharon Brian and himself..he got really excited about it!)

Sharon wrote: to a fellow black belt!!!

Bambam wrote on my photo op Tina wake up!! ..cos he put me in a choke hold :D

I think I just got all the best on Suannes one and just a signature from Brian (cos again he refused to let me buy him a drink!!!)

Edited by TKav

I think he really liked that photo. :wub:

I got it signed for my sick room mate (she couldn't fly due to an ear infection and I picked up her autographs). I asked Ryan if he could put something like "Get well soon" on the autograph, and he wrote: "Get well soon, or else I'll shoot where I am aiming."

And then he got my face (I was desperately trying not to laugh) so wrong and said: "you'll understand why I wrote this when you look at the photo closely." I barely got out: "I know, that was the first thing we noticed last night. It's just nice to see someone else's mind is as twisted as mine." :D

Thank you for saying hi by the way Rhi, I'm just sorry we couldn't talk longer.

It was lovely to finally meet :D

Don't worry, I was completely hyper anyway, cos I was actually there! lol :D

BamBam - "lovely tutu!" about my Friday party costume

Brian - "we are made for each other" :D on my photo shoot and "thanks for being such a great fan" on my SGU cast pic.

Ryan - "honestly, who hugs the best?" he kept teasing me all weekend about my love for Brian lol.

David - "how hot are we" :wub:

xxxx

BamBam put on a friends 'NO YOUTUBE, Thankyou VERY MUCH!' following our discussion on youtube.

David signed a couple where I already had one signature on it. One Chuck had put 'What should we do?' and David put 'Chuck, lets talk hair!'. Then the other one was Jewel and David in Brainstorm, Jewel put 'Looks like love' and David put, 'Ah my best side! (the back that is)'.

• 2 months later...

David- Lovely smile! (Because I couldn't stop grinning at him XD)

Ryan- Hi Emma! (Because I said I must have been the only Emma all day XD)

Brian- Lots of love (Made me squee XD)

Sharon- Dancing Queen! (Because of the Saturday night and said my legs were killing me!)