Autographs

Lola__

I believe it's just photos for the first couple of minutes for the talks, and then nothing anywhere else.

Photos without flash are okay after the first couple of minutes in the talks, but that's it. The rest you posted is accurate, no photos in the autograph room at all.

• Moderators

Yes, I wasn't sure as I believe they were slightly stricter with that at ET2 in relation to other events, so I didn't know how they'd deal with it this time round.

Unless I'm remembering that wrong :D

Yes, I wasn't sure as I believe they were slightly stricter with that at ET2 in relation to other events, so I didn't know how they'd deal with it this time round.

Unless I'm remembering that wrong :D

You're remembering right... ET2 was no photos at all after the first couple of minutes.

Sorry, I was still going from last weekend. I only remembered I did have my camera in hand there all the time. :D

• Showmasters Admin

We will be allowing "non-flash" photos after the first few minutes of a talk.

To those that got asked to not use their phones, I'm sorry if you were using it legitimatly. The issue we had is that time and time again we have people trying to sneak pictures of the guests in the signing hall, when they are asked not too. So the only way to stop this is to ask everyone not to use cameras and phones at all in the signing hall.

Edited by Too Tall

I did have a quick query with regards to Autographs. I was meant to be attending all weekend but now owing to something that has come up on the Sunday, i'm going to have to go home saturday.

Having been to the past events with the same ticket type i know the chances are that there will be a couple of autographs i would normally get on the sunday, that i will now unable to get. So my question is if i leave my pass etc with my friends will they be able to get these for me when they get their own. Its not a problem if not but i thought i wouldnt hurt to ask.

Sorry to be a pain!!

Edited by Awfully Small Hugely Irritating

• Moderators

If you find Too Tall at the event, he may be able to get you through them all on the Saturday. Could be worth a try? If that isn't possible, then I'm sure they'll let you work something out for your friends and Sunday.

Edited by DavidB

If you find Too Tall at the event, he may be able to get you through them all on the Saturday. Could be worth a try? If that isn't possible, then I'm sure they'll let you work something out for your friends and Sunday.

Thanks for the advice David, its gratefully appreciated.

Emily

My room mate had to cancel on me last minute for Chevron 7.4, and I picked up the autographs for her. Wasn't a problem at all. Just speak to TooTall, he'll work something out.

• Showmasters Admin

Picking up someone else's autographs is not an issue at all.

Just make sure the other person has your autograph vouchers (on the back of you con book). Also your con badge too, that way we know they've not just found an extra con book on the floor and are using it without permission.

If anyone is in the situation that they can only stay Saturday and have no one to get their Autos on Sunday, do come and see me and I will look at helping get you through the queues.

A quick note to anyone that's thinking "O I could say I'm only there Saturday to get through the queues and can then get a lye in on Sunday. When I let people enter queues early due to them going home Saturday evening I write on the back of their con badges "Sat Only". This invalidates the badge for use on Sunday. So if you ask and then attend on Sunday, you'll not get in to the talks!

^^^ No hasseling the guests at proms me and my friends i think were the only ones that left the poor guests alone!

TBF I didn't see that as hassling especially with Charlie, having spoken to him numerous times personally now I get that he enjoys the attention he was actually OFFERING to have photos with people at the proms.