Chevron 7.4 - Memorable quotes

Chayiana

Hi guys,

I don't know if it's only me but I'm terrible in remembering things and stuff which was said by the guests, but the moment I hear a quote I'm able to recall the story around that... so, I thought it might be nice to have a thread where we can post the best or memorable quotes of the weekend.

What you think?

Or shall I just start? :blink:

Okay, then... here's my first quote:

Ryan Robbins: "She said: 'I have to shift your... bits!'" :poki:

Edited by Chayiana

Too many. Can't recall them exactly but you will get the idea....

David Hewlett - "You're stalking muhammad ali?" followed by "I'm taking your wisdom"

James Bamford "Simultaneously"

Brian Smith (and anyone after) "Taco Bell"

Suanne Braun "Small head, large body"

David Hewlett on the contents of the lemonade he made for his sister "....and vinegar"

James Bamford about Sharon Taylor "I said take your shirt off and she started to"

James Bamford "corgepahf...coaehfpaj....fpghsdfghskjdhf....coregraphy"

Ryan Robbins "I need to pee"

Suanne Bruan "an electric toothbrush"

Sharon Taylor "a coat with a pop up rain cover"

James Bamford (I think) " a multi head electric toothbrush"

David Hewlett on playing hide and seek with his sisters "4-3-2-1...so what shall we watch on tv?"

You guys are great posting these, I can never remember till someone else does!

Not really a quote, but nearly weed myself when Ryan was going through the stargate afew times - the sound as he hit the board was hilarious!

Also loved Bam Bam saying he'd help him throught he stargate - head first!

Loved David's stories about his sisters - but how mean is he!!!??!!

Max

Sharon Taylor "When I am standing at the edge of a cliff with someone, I just get an urge to give them a push"

David Hewlett on his first meeting with Jason Momoa "I looked over into the bush and there was this huge figure frantically reading his lines"

James Bamford (after Brian had responded "JarJar Binks" to a question I can't remember anymore): "Sex Boy loves JarJar Binks."

The next one's not a verbal quote (I don't remember stuff too well when I am laughing so bad), but it is close.

David Hewlett when he came on stage for his first talk started off saying something like "as some of you may know I had a part on a small show called Stargate Atlantis". Then someone jokingly yelled: "Never heard of it." David deadpanned: "Oh I'm sorry, is this the Twilight convention?", ruffled his hair, did an Edward pose and added: "But I don't freaking sparkle."

Edited by Queen_Sindel

David Hewlett when he came on stage for his first talk started off saying something like "as some of you may know I had a part on a small show called Stargate Atlantis". Then someone jokingly yelled: "Never heard of it." David deadpanned: "Oh I'm sorry, is this the Twilight convention?", ruffled his hair, did an Edward pose and added: "But I don't freaking sparkle."

Haha, that was me that yelled "never heard of it". :P

that was hilarious :D

Haha, that was me that yelled "never heard of it". :D

I thought it had to be someone from the forum! :D Well done! :P

What was actually said that led to ryan trying to go through the stargate???

I remember laughing so much that i forgot what had been said :D

they got asked the question if they could go through the stargate to a planet which planet would it be, and then it kind of spiralled from there lol