Battlestar Galactica Con

Tanith

screw a show specific con, A CM or LFCC is whats needed with a BSG zone :blush:

Im still ******* about jamies character in outcasts, I think a con announcement should make up for it lol, he shoots law and order over here, 1 little weekend con cant hurt can it? :thumbup:

Ask his wife and kids, who might want to see him! They do have breaks in filming, so Jamie may have some spare time I guess.

TBH - I'm hoping his wife comes along to a show, she was in loads for BSG episodes.

• 4 months later...

I've never come across a BSG Con in the U.K. There's been lots of speculation and talk about one but I've never come across one. Despite what some may say, it would be quite well received as there are loads of sites and forums about people moaning about not having a proper BSG Con in the U.K.

I've never come across a BSG Con in the U.K. There's been lots of speculation and talk about one but I've never come across one. Despite what some may say, it would be quite well received as there are loads of sites and forums about people moaning about not having a proper BSG Con in the U.K.

You've missed several over the past few years. Pretty much all the main and supporting cast have been over, with the exception of Michael Trucco and Lucy Lawless (who although has done a Con over here, wasn't signing at it...) With the show having finished a couple of years ago and most of the main protagonists having done events in the UK, can't see a BSG Con being any more viable than a Star Trek specific Con.