Anyone from the South/South West?

Sarah_Cullen

Hi all!

I currently live in Hampshire, but until october 2008, grew up and lived in Wiltshire!

I was just wondering if anyone from this neck of the woods is heading to Birmingham for ET3?! I am hoping not to be the only person with a Wiltshire accent as my boyfriend grew up in Hampshire and doesn't really have an accent! Lol! :D

Xxx

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo!! We have some other southerners!! Good stuff!!! ;)

Bristol, woohoo! I know Bristol! My dad works at Filton Collage! Lol

Hampshire, I live near Basingstoke now, so not far from Berks! ;)

Big hello to you all and I will see you at ET3! Maybe ET4 too if any of you are going?

I'm from the South East! From a town which has been on the news lately for the wrong reasons though.

Not Aldershot or Lightwater?

Sarah where exactly do you live if youu`re near Basingstoke and near Berks but in Hampshire?

(Promise I`m not a stalker lol)

:D

x

:P I'm from Weston-super-Mare, near to Bristol .. home of T4 on the beach .. I don't think I have an accent most of the time, but have been known to pull some Somerset/Brizzolian corkers :(

Haha same. I'm from Bristol and sometimes the odd Bristolian will come through :D . Generally though I don't think I have much of an accent.

:D I'm from Weston-super-Mare, near to Bristol .. home of T4 on the beach .. I don't think I have an accent most of the time, but have been known to pull some Somerset/Brizzolian corkers :lol:

Woohoo! I know Weston! Had fun driving on the beach once! Lol! Somerset/Brizzol corkers sounds fab to me, bring them on!! :D

SacredSilence my dear, I live in a village called Hook, it's about 10 mins from Basingstoke and we get Berkshire radio and prob 20 mins from Reading, so not far! :D I don't mind if you want to stalk me, I've not had a stalker so could be fun, especially as we have a common interest of Twilight! Lol :P

Cool stuff! That is were my other half is from, well a village just on the edge of Southampton! :-)

where abouts?

Swanmore! :D

I'm from the South East! From a town which has been on the news lately for the wrong reasons though.

Nooo, connected though!

I am so bad at UK Geography, I had no idea where some places were until now!

SacredSilence my dear, I live in a village called Hook, it's about 10 mins from Basingstoke and we get Berkshire radio and prob 20 mins from Reading, so not far! :D I don't mind if you want to stalk me, I've not had a stalker so could be fun, especially as we have a common interest of Twilight! Lol :lol:

You`re about 20 mins away from me :D

Nooo, connected though!

Where? I`m very close to both :D SO sad :D

Nooo, connected though!

If in doubt, google maps has the answer! :D

So true! The other day I was on that at the pub as my general Geography is awful!

SacredSilence my dear, I live in a village called Hook, it's about 10 mins from Basingstoke and we get Berkshire radio and prob 20 mins from Reading, so not far! :lol: I don't mind if you want to stalk me, I've not had a stalker so could be fun, especially as we have a common interest of Twilight! Lol :D

Nooo, connected though!

Where? I`m very close to both :D SO sad :P

Heathfield. And yeah :(

SacredSilence my dear, I live in a village called Hook, it's about 10 mins from Basingstoke and we get Berkshire radio and prob 20 mins from Reading, so not far! :lol: I don't mind if you want to stalk me, I've not had a stalker so could be fun, especially as we have a common interest of Twilight! Lol :D

How cool!! :D Are you Reading direction then?

Heathfield. And yeah :D

I dunno it so I googled lol (I live on there :D ) Says about 1hr 36mins so ur safe :lol:

I live 5 mins from Lightwater and 10 mins from Aldershot :D I know someone to went to the little girls funeral which was held down the road from me. SO tragic :D

Safe from what?!

I am confused now!