Anyone from the South/South West?

Sarah_Cullen

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Mine read the books before me too and went to see NM with me twice :D Is your bf going to ET3 too?

Hope ur recovering well from ur op :) My lil one goes to nursery on a Tues,Thurs & Fri so what about one of those days next week?

Have you got msn?

Xx

How cool, John took me to see New Moon twice, we were planning on going a third time, but didn't! :-( Yeah, John is coming to ET3 (he is on the forum too called 'A Cullen Fans Other Half' lol)

Op recovery is going well thank you, I have had my stitches out now and I am on more solid food which is heaven (any more soup and I think I may have gone mad! lol). Meeting up would be good, I am a bit of a shy scaredy cat when I first meet people, but come out of my shell in no time! lol

I don't use MSN, but if you have facebook I am on there 90% of the time. I copied this link from my page - http://www.facebook.com/sarah.lowe2?ref=profile

But I have no idea if that works for adding as a friend or not! :D Worth a try!

lol I used to go shopping in Trowbridge,and I still go there every now and again to demonstrate cakes lol

We also lived in corsham for a couple of years :D

(I studied in Bath where kev was living at the time)

I like Trowbridge for shopping, I havent been in the new bit at the top of town yet, but I always liked The Shires! :D Bath is nice, but also havent been there since they have finished bits of the new town center shopping bit!

Are any of you guys going to ET3??

I am going to be catching a train nos sure if it will be Kemble or Cheltnham yet :headscratch:

Me and my boyfriend are both going to ET3 (and ET4) but we are driving up.

Yes am going alone. I am sharing a room at the Hilton when I get there. I am on the TwilightMoms forum and my roomie is one of the moms from there, never met but sounds lovely. Don't know anyone there just jumping in at the deep end :D

How about you JaneDoe going alone?? Where you staying??

I'm staying at the Marriott. I have 3 passengers, my two girls plus a friend!....OK Twi moms eh? See you there in a mo!!!

Anyone is Gloucesterhire got nothing to do on Friday night?

New Moon Valentines Disco and screening!!

I might go just for the crack lol!!

Omg!! That sounds amazing!!! I probably could have talked John in to that (despite distance) but sadly we have his kids every other weekend and this week we have them! Gutted!!! :(