Anyone from the South/South West?

Sarah_Cullen

How cool!! :D Are you Reading direction then?

I live in Camberley :lol:

Safe from what?!

I am confused now!

Me :D

Haha oh ok! What funeral?

Ahhh I just drove through the town to get some petrol and I was sooo relieved to see it's back to being quiet.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How cool!! :lol: Are you Reading direction then?

I live in Camberley :D

OMG! I love Camberly!!!! I do my shopping in the massive Tesco on the edge and I really like the town centre, me and the other half go to the cinema and resturants quite a bit! I love the all you can eat Chinese place upstairs by the Vue!! Lol :D

How cool!! :lol: Are you Reading direction then?

I live in Camberley :D

OMG! I love Camberly!!!! I do my shopping in the massive Tesco on the edge and I really like the town centre, me and the other half go to the cinema and resturants quite a bit! I love the all you can eat Chinese place upstairs by the Vue!! Lol :D

I live literally minutes from town/Tesco ..I <3 the all u can eat chinese too lmfao

I`m gutted that the cinema isn`t showing new moon anymore :D Wanted to go see it again with my niece (she hasn`t seen it)

I live literally minutes from town/Tesco ..I <3 the all u can eat chinese too lmfao

I`m gutted that the cinema isn`t showing new moon anymore :D Wanted to go see it again with my niece (she hasn`t seen it)

Hee hee, you lucky thing living so close!! It takes me 15-20 mins to get there, but the road from Hook straight through is quite a quick road, so it's an ok journey! :D lol

I think that Chinese is the best all you can eat I've ever had! My friend was staying with me from Wilts, and we took her there and she loved it too!

Has it stopped showing it now? I went to Camberly Vue for the midnight opening of New Moon, if you were there I was the dark haired lady in a Team Edward T-shirt! Lol! :D I know Basingstoke Vue was still showing it a week or so ago because I was thinking of going again, if not, it's not long until end of march for the DVD release! :lol:

What funeral?

The little girl who was shot dead by her dad :(

Hee hee, you lucky thing living so close!! It takes me 15-20 mins to get there, but the road from Hook straight through is quite a quick road, so it's an ok journey! :D lol

I think that Chinese is the best all you can eat I've ever had! My friend was staying with me from Wilts, and we took her there and she loved it too!

Has it stopped showing it now? I went to Camberly Vue for the midnight opening of New Moon, if you were there I was the dark haired lady in a Team Edward T-shirt! Lol!:D I know Basingstoke Vue was still showing it a week or so ago because I was thinking of going again, if not, it's not long until end of march for the DVD release! :lol:

I went to the midnight screening with my hubbie :D He has really long hair and glasses and I have snakebite piercings :P

Hmmm Might venture out to Basingstoke one eve to watch it, Am gonna double check Camberley now as I looked on my phone so might have missed it :D

When are you next down this way? Do you work during the week?

OK I'm from the Cotswolds, just 20 mins north of Bristol. But, I lived in Berks for years. My family still live in the Windsor area and when I lived there every other week I took a trip out to Camberley to shop at the M & S there! I also lived in Reading for ages too. Nowhere is safe from me!!!

I went to the midnight screening with my hubbie :wub: He has really long hair and glasses and I have snakebite piercings ;)

Hmmm Might venture out to Basingstoke one eve to watch it, Am gonna double check Camberley now as I looked on my phone so might have missed it :uhoh:

How cool! We were both there, my other half is quite tall dark hair, kept leaving me while he went for a fag and I was all nervous not knowing anyone and everyone sat around me seemed to be sat in groups! Lol! Does your hubby like Twilight, or does he just suffer it?

I would def double check Camberly and Basingstoke Vue as I think Basingstoke had it on one day a week or something. I hope you and your niece have fun if you get to see it again! B)

I am a housewife (well, my boyfriend is keeping me at the mo anyway! Lol). You? I go to the Tesco once or twice a fortnight but I am recovering from having a wisdom tooth operation (had all 4 removed) so haven't been for a bit, hopefully will be in the next two weeks though! :D

OK I'm from the Cotswolds, just 20 mins north of Bristol. But, I lived in Berks for years. My family still live in the Windsor area and when I lived there every other week I took a trip out to Camberley to shop at the M & S there! I also lived in Reading for ages too. Nowhere is safe from me!!!

Hehe You`ll have to lemme know if ur gonna be down this way again :D

I went to the midnight screening with my hubbie :wub: He has really long hair and glasses and I have snakebite piercings ;)

Hmmm Might venture out to Basingstoke one eve to watch it, Am gonna double check Camberley now as I looked on my phone so might have missed it :uhoh:

How cool! We were both there, my other half is quite tall dark hair, kept leaving me while he went for a fag and I was all nervous not knowing anyone and everyone sat around me seemed to be sat in groups! Lol! Does your hubby like Twilight, or does he just suffer it?

I would def double check Camberly and Basingstoke Vue as I think Basingstoke had it on one day a week or something. I hope you and your niece have fun if you get to see it again! B)

I am a housewife (well, my boyfriend is keeping me at the mo anyway! Lol). You? I go to the Tesco once or twice a fortnight but I am recovering from having a wisdom tooth operation (had all 4 removed) so haven't been for a bit, hopefully will be in the next two weeks though! :D

Apparently, My hubbie used to like it but now he suffers it cos I go on too much :P lol

I work 2 eves a week so am free during the daytimes. My little one goes to nursery 3 days a week so I tend to use those days to mooch round town etc. We should meet up in town or tescos sometime for a brew if you fancy it?

:poki: I'm from Weston-super-Mare, near to Bristol .. home of T4 on the beach .. I don't think I have an accent most of the time, but have been known to pull some Somerset/Brizzolian corkers :blink:

Woohoo! I know Weston! Had fun driving on the beach once! Lol! Somerset/Brizzol corkers sounds fab to me, bring them on!! :poki:

SacredSilence my dear, I live in a village called Hook, it's about 10 mins from Basingstoke and we get Berkshire radio and prob 20 mins from Reading, so not far! ;) I don't mind if you want to stalk me, I've not had a stalker so could be fun, especially as we have a common interest of Twilight! Lol :P

Cool stuff! That is were my other half is from, well a village just on the edge of Southampton! :-)

where abouts?

Swanmore! :D

that is like 10 min drive from me!!!! :)

Hello,

I live in South Cerney which is a small village not far from Cirencester. My nearest 'big town' would be Swindon.

You're about 30 mins from me, I'm just near Stroud!

I live near to Chalford. About 7 miles out of Cirencester.

Have you moved? I thought yu lived in Slimbridge...or was that someone else??? :YAHOO:

Hello,

I live in South Cerney which is a small village not far from Cirencester. My nearest 'big town' would be Swindon.

You're about 30 mins from me, I'm just near Stroud!

I live near to Chalford. About 7 miles out of Cirencester.

Have you moved? I thought yu lived in Slimbridge...or was that someone else??? :YAHOO:

Nope, wasn't me.

Edited by chimmykins

Haha same. I'm from Bristol and sometimes the odd Bristolian will come through :D . Generally though I don't think I have much of an accent.

hehe I was born in Bristol but have lived in Weston all my life - I am told by my aunty, who lives in America, that I don't really have an accent & sound the most posh out of my family - though thats probably not saying much :lol:

Where abouts in Bristol are you from? :D

Woohoo! I know Weston! Had fun driving on the beach once! Lol! Somerset/Brizzol corkers sounds fab to me, bring them on!! :YAHOO:

:huh: Had fun? In Weston? ... You crazy :lol::D

Apparently, My hubbie used to like it but now he suffers it cos I go on too much :P lol

I work 2 eves a week so am free during the daytimes. My little one goes to nursery 3 days a week so I tend to use those days to mooch round town etc. We should meet up in town or tescos sometime for a brew if you fancy it?

Hee hee I'm sure he loves it really! My boyfriend pretends he doesnt like it, but it was his idea to go to the midnight showing of New Moon and he read Twilight before me, so I think he is making it up and likes it really! :P

I'm up for meeting up if you are! Probably not this week as I am still recovering from my Op and not really venturing out yet. But, yeah, sounds like a plan! Maybe we could go for a Chinese and bring the guys too one night (once I can eat again! lol). Would be really nice to get to know someone ready for ET3 as I am very nervous about going! (Excited too though!!!) :D

My hubby is wiltshire born and bred (Melksham).

and since I married him! our two kids have weird welsh/wiltshire accents lol :D

How cool!!! I lived (for 22 years) about 15 mins from Melksham, I was on the outskirts of Trowbridge! Is your hubby coming with you to ET3? It might just be me with a true Wiltshire accent if not! lol! The Welsh/Wilts accent mix sounds like that might be great!! :D

Woohoo! I know Weston! Had fun driving on the beach once! Lol! Somerset/Brizzol corkers sounds fab to me, bring them on!! :D

:huh: Had fun? In Weston? ... You crazy :lol::o

Hee hee. Yeah, driving on the beach was a lot of fun! Wasnt my car, was in a car with my ex, but he drove in the water and allsorts, never been in a car on a beach before that! lol :D

Hee hee I'm sure he loves it really! My boyfriend pretends he doesnt like it, but it was his idea to go to the midnight showing of New Moon and he read Twilight before me, so I think he is making it up and likes it really! :unsure:

I'm up for meeting up if you are! Probably not this week as I am still recovering from my Op and not really venturing out yet. But, yeah, sounds like a plan! Maybe we could go for a Chinese and bring the guys too one night (once I can eat again! lol). Would be really nice to get to know someone ready for ET3 as I am very nervous about going! (Excited too though!!!) :drunk:

lol Mine read the books before me too and went to see NM with me twice ;) Is your bf going to ET3 too?

Hope ur recovering well from ur op :) My lil one goes to nursery on a Tues,Thurs & Fri so what about one of those days next week?

Have you got msn?

Xx

Yes am going alone. I am sharing a room at the Hilton when I get there. I am on the TwilightMoms forum and my roomie is one of the moms from there, never met but sounds lovely. Don't know anyone there just jumping in at the deep end :thumbup:

How about you JaneDoe going alone?? Where you staying??

Edited by TwiBella