Kyle Beech

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

band of brothers eps 5 & 6

slight spoilers

------------------

Im almost finished with the pacific, its really good BUT, band of brothers is far better, BOB has a better narrative and I think a bit more soul. Pacific focasing on 3 marines jumps alot and we have less time to get acustome to the platoons and main players. its also a shame the brillaint opening score isnt used in the series, or if it was it was very brief. great series but I feel BOB is just a superb series. still got 2 eps to go though of pacific.

it was very sad John Basilones story, although still we needed to see more i feel of him. really enjoying lecckies story but sledge I dont like all that much so far. was so sad though what happened to his officers, although the gunny breaking down seemed a little out of character, and when he offered his lighter to sledge, was it cos he was broken and that was it or was it more cos he always used it for that officer and now didnt need it?

love it so far but I think BOB is an almost perfect series.

24 Day 2

I love the episode where mason takes the plane down

Not there yet....I like most episodes when Kim is running, it's fascinating to watch LOL

oh god kim in series 2? kim and the cougar almost made me shoot myself lol. she really had some stupid pointless story lines along the shows run especially early on. still hot though ;-) what series was it where she writes off an ambulance in transit almost killing her lover but crippling him lol. my god, yawn.

24 Day 2

I love the episode where mason takes the plane down

Not there yet....I like most episodes when Kim is running, it's fascinating to watch LOL

oh god kim in series 2? kim and the cougar almost made me shoot myself lol. she really had some stupid pointless story lines along the shows run especially early on. still hot though ;-) what series was it where she writes off an ambulance in transit almost killing her lover but crippling him lol. my god, yawn.

There should be a spoiler warning - I ahven't seen series 2 so thanks a bunch!!!! :wub:

Anyway - dvd - Taken

Blu Ray The Town

apologies for the slight spoilers

I bought taken (series) years ago but never watched it, think i started and either didnt get into it or got distracted and never went back, cant really remember, its still on my shelf, it looked really good as well, is it? or u mean the movie with liam neesan?

my dvd player - battlestar galactica, saga of a star world (still love this pilot/movie to bits)